Developer Answers to your CP 2077 Questions

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great character creation they have mean nothing if we are stuck in FPP for 100+ hour, and i need to run to boutique to find mirror every time i want to see my character, also about mirror do they have mirrors every 50m in the city, so we can watch out self in background all the time during gameplay????

Well, in real life I'm not so narcissistic to run from mirror to mirror to check how I look, so it's not an issue for me. OTOH, seeing people faces and their reaction is kind of important.

Well, in real life I'm not so narcissistic to run from mirror to mirror to check how I look, so it's not an issue for me. OTOH, seeing people faces and their reaction is kind of important.

Well i am not narciss :D but in game i like to see my character in full, i connect much more with him/her that way.

And yes seeing people face their expression, their body language, that is importen for me to, how V react to event around her how she react during dialogue, In witcher 3 just by looking at geralt you know how he feel about something is that funny to him or that make him angry, that was worth more then 1000 words, and all that don't exist in FPP.

Going back to FP cutscenes, it would be nice to hear some confirmation, some sources say they were all cut, but in this Gamescom interview by @Kinley with Miles Tost he says there are TP cutscenes.
You mirror my thoughts, mate. I also need some concrete confirmation (in an interview, dev diary, or one of the future gameplay videos). Until then I consider the news about exclusion of TPP cutscenes with a grain of salt.

Well i am not narciss :D but in game i like to see my character in full, i connect much more with him/her that way.

And yes seeing people face their expression, their body language, that is importen for me to, how V react to event around her how she react during dialogue, In witcher 3 just by looking at geralt you know how he feel about something is that funny to him or that make him angry, that was worth more then 1000 words, and all that don't exist in FPP.
Well because you don't play as Geralt. You play as your V, so basically you.
So your reaction, as the player is important.

Not sure if this makes real sense in English as it did in my head in German.

Well because you don't play as Geralt. You play as your V, so basically you.
So your reaction, as the player is important.

Not sure if this makes real sense in English as it did in my head in German.

I know what you want to say, but still even if V is me i want to see all that it connect me more to V to my character.

All what i say above in my post still hold true no matter if i play as Geralt, Triss, Hawk, Max Payne, Watcher or V.

Going back to FP cutscenes, it would be nice to hear some confirmation, some sources say they were all cut, but in this Gamescom interview by @Kinley with Miles Tost he says there are TP cutscenes.
I remembered correctly, then.
I trust miles tost (or any dev) much more than the facebook media managers to be honest.

We'll see, but I still hope that camera will be draggaed away from the player's point of view as little as possible, if not never.

So... about my question:

Will female bodied characters have the possibility of picking "male" animations? Or will the female and male animations differ like in other games (looking at Dragon Age 2 and Inquisition, where the female animation is ridiculously stereotyped)?

Thanks in advance.

Question: Clothing we know you can go full fashion mode, but what about armor? We will be able to have access to military grade body armor?

please clarify if 3rd person cutscenes are still in this game, like V brushing her teeth in last year's demo. We get it, dialogue is mostly first person, but you still said there will be 3rd person cutscenes and showed them last year.

I'm 100% telling everyone to boycott this game if you completely removed TPP cutscenes where we can see our characters. There is no point in even having a character creator if we don't get those cutscenes; its the only damn reason we were okay with it being first person in the first place.

Hum..well considering there are romance, I doubt they removed the cutscene . Cose that would be weird...*Seeing lips coming toward you*...:ROFLMAO:

Question: Clothing we know you can go full fashion mode, but what about armor? We will be able to have access to military grade body armor?

At this time I doubt V will have to go through the game completely without "body armor" and instead solely rely on augmentations or the like to improve personal armor (via skin, integrated plates, etc).

My fair assumption is that basically comparable to Skyrim, Fallout, etc you have both clothing items with various stats just like "classic" body armor going into the same slots. In other words, that Samurai Jacket you put over another clothing item like a T-Shirt might as well be an armored suit or a plate carrier of sorts, while the civilian T-Shirt underneath the jacket (or body armor) could as well be a jumpsuit, uniform, etc. adding to military looks.

It seems likely you will be able to mix and match accordingly.

So in one instance you can go out looking like an average person on the streets, in another you might look like, I dunno, some juggernaut, cop, corporate strike team person, whatever.

It just seems unlikely to me that you'll go through the game completely with civilian looks, whether that is a nomad, street or corpo (suit) look. In simpler terms, there just has to be (classic) body armor and whatnot.

I'm worried about how generic FPP combat looks, and possibly a TPP mod makes that look even worse or impossible to play. However, do developers believe that a TPP mod will be possible at least for exploration (I mean a community mod)?

And a second very related question: Will this game be more or better moddeable than the Witcher 3?

I'm worried about how generic FPP combat looks, and possibly a TPP mod makes that look even worse or impossible to play. However, do developers believe that a TPP mod will be possible at least for exploration (I mean a community mod)?

And a second very related question: Will this game be more or better moddeable than the Witcher 3?

My knowledge or information is that modding is on their minds, but postponed to a later date because I recall in a recent interview or podcast with a dev team member (might've been Pawel Sasko) that they loved modding or what the Witcher modding community did and that they seem in favor of it.

But at the same time they explained how tricky modding support or implementation is or can be, and that they need to focus on getting the game out first. So I reckon that modding will be revisited or more strongly considered a while past release when everything or a lot of it is "done" or out of their minds.

I guess a skilled modder can make a TPP mod if there are some modtools.
It won't feel/play good tho. Probs lot's of weird camera behaviors once indoors.

Very important an simple question which have to be answered before the game goes out, to know how to be able to play the character that you wants to play: which stat is used to be intimidating during dialogues, BODY or COOL?

Very important an simple question which have to be answered before the game goes out, to know how to be able to play the character that you wants to play: which stat is used to be intimidating during dialogues, BODY or COOL?
Based on the interviews, it seems to be BODY.

Hi!
I've seen that every store offers different gifts when pre-ordering the game, such as keyrings, posters and comics. By now, there's only one store that offers a steelbook in my country (Spain), specifically Game, which will give the Maelstrom's one. I'd like to know if every store will offer a steelbook as well, each one with different cover art by Deathburger.

>\100% non-lethal runthrough?

June 10/19 Paweł Sasko: "But everything else [that isn't super lethal like a bazooka] actually has a nonlethal option," he said. "Pretty much every gun, pretty much every cyberware, you're able to use in a nonlethal way. You're able to knock them down, choke them, make them sleep and so on. There are ways not to kill them and spare them, like the way you could do with Sasquatch, the boss. "

>\Can you do non-lethal even in cutscenes and cinematics?

June 23/19 Lilayah: "It is possible to do non-lethal, including cinematics, but you might still have to hurt people, or you might have to walk out of the fight and have this affect narrative. "

YES! I was looking for this because I couldn't remember what kind of options were made for non-lethal stuff. If this is what I think it means then FINALLY! No more stealthing around and being defensive.

I can go all out and beat people up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom