Developer Answers to your CP 2077 Questions

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
One can assume male, cause I dont remember seeing any flirt dialog options with Stout during the female V 48-minute gameplay demo from 2 years ago.

On the other hand, its possible that you need to get on her good side first before any romance can happen, as in the beginning she is furious.
I was under the impression that you get the option regardless of sex and then they turn you down if you're not their type. I had seen some conflicting information about it from different reviewers, but obviously still don't know. I'm hoping this info leaks before launch because it will determine who I play.

a question regarding blood decals and gore- from the lastest footage at wire no.2 i have seen that blood and gore are similar to the witcher 3. there are dismembement and blood, but the blood disapeer real quick, no particals left on weapons (fisrt person so can't see if on v as well) and no decals or blood pools under bodies. i know that earlier buiild of the witcher 3 pre release had blood splatters in fight and left afterwards for an unknon amount of time.

so my question is, is the gore/blood systemin wire 2 is still in the works, or does it closer to the relese build goal?

and another questions, as there non flesh parts in the game, will there be effect for blown/shot up cyberware/mecahnical parts? like torn wires,bended chrome, etc'.

We can see blood on the ground in screenshots, so they most likely disabled the blood in trailers for advertising purposes.

I was under the impression that you get the option regardless of sex and then they turn you down if you're not their type. I had seen some conflicting information about it from different reviewers, but obviously still don't know. I'm hoping this info leaks before launch because it will determine who I play

This topic came up in regards to Judy Alvarez. People who played the hands-on demo reported that the flirt-option came up for female V, but not male V. This led people to conclude that Judy is lesbian.

We can see blood on the ground in screenshots, so they most likely disabled the blood in trailers for advertising purposes.
that is awesome, but i hope that will make it to the final cut... until they release the game we are supposed to treat everything as "work in progres". i actaully did not bother to look much at screenshots before. good catch :)

I have a question regarding the supported resolutions and DLSS:

1. Will 32:9 (5120x1440) be natively supported by the game? I don't mind horizontal black bars in cutscenes, but it would be awesome if the game would support it without any kind of ini tweak or exe/dll hack.
  2. If 5120x1440 is supported, will DLSS in these resolutions be supported as well? I noticed that in Control I had to modify the settings file and change the rendering resolution to something appropriate, because I only hat the balanced version of DLSS available, but I wanted to use quality. (Death Stranding works in regards to DLSS without any issues).

Will certaint bits of cyberware be locked behind street cred levels?

Genuinely curious if ths is a thing that will be in-game.

Last edited:
Hey guys, i searched a bit, but couldn't find a recent info about this. I just wanted to ask if Cyberpunk 2077 will have widescreen support, that means an aspect ratio of 21:9 (3440x1440px for example)?

Will certaint bits of cyberware be locked behind street cred levels?

Genuinely curious if ths is a thing that will be in-game.

I believe the places you can acquire that cyberware will be behind street cred. That is literally what they have said street cred is about for at least two years. Basically vendor and mission-giver "reputation".

Hey guys, i searched a bit, but couldn't find a recent info about this. I just wanted to ask if Cyberpunk 2077 will have widescreen support, that means an aspect ratio of 21:9 (3440x1440px for example)?

I can't quote the source, but 21:9 should be supported afaik. But I don't know anything regarding 32:9. Therefore, the question above. I think the question was answered by their Twitter account. (I'm not entirely 100% on this though).

Probably have been answered before, but I couldn't find it.

Do we have any info regarding pre-downloading Cyberpunk 2077? Or it's not happening before the GOG timer runs out?

Will cp 2077 have keyboard n mouse support for next gen xbox or next gen ps5 ? It seems a bit doubtful since it has multiplayer but that's a real dealbreaker for me to get the new next gen consoles since cp has a lot of shooting mechanics.

Will cp 2077 have keyboard n mouse support for next gen xbox or next gen ps5 ? It seems a bit doubtful since it has multiplayer but that's a real dealbreaker for me to get the new next gen consoles since cp has a lot of shooting mechanics.
I might be wrong here, but so far it's been claimed that Cyberpunk 2077 Multiplayer is going to be a standalone title. Which, I think, means there's quite a chance for keyboard+mouse support for consoles, including next-gen ones.

Besides, is really per game support?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom