Developer Answers to your CP 2077 Questions

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I might be wrong here, but so far it's been claimed that Cyberpunk 2077 Multiplayer is going to be a standalone title. Which, I think, means there's quite a chance for keyboard+mouse support for consoles, including next-gen ones.

Besides, is really per game support?
Ya according to xb its going to be like xb one x its up to the devs cos kb and mouse gives an unfair advantage on consoles. which is just kind of annoying.

Will Microsoft DirectStorage and RTX 10 be supported? This is an upcoming API that allows faster loading of data from NVMe drives directly to memory, and in RTX 10's case, GPU memory.

Will Microsoft DirectStorage and RTX 10 be supported? This is an upcoming API that allows faster loading of data from NVMe drives directly to memory, and in RTX 10's case, GPU memory.
I just wanted to inform you, that it is called RTX IO (io) and not RTX 10.

Hi,
I am super excited by Cyberpunk2077. I'll be pre-order it digital on my PS4 and will later on play on PS5. I may keep my PS4, and have therefore the following question:
Can you play Cyberpunk2077 on a PS4 and PS5 and share the same save?
Thank you in advance CD Projekt Red, I love all you have been doing on the Witcher 3 and have great hope on Cyberpunk2077 !!! Music, nightwire are great !

Hi,
I am super excited by Cyberpunk2077. I'll be pre-order it digital on my PS4 and will later on play on PS5. I may keep my PS4, and have therefore the following question:
Can you play Cyberpunk2077 on a PS4 and PS5 and share the same save?
Thank you in advance CD Projekt Red, I love all you have been doing on the Witcher 3 and have great hope on Cyberpunk2077 !!! Music, nightwire are great !

It`s to early to know for sure but i think you can save to the cloud on PS4 and grab the save off the cloud on PS5 .

only reason people couldent complete witcher 3 was because it got boring etc i wish this game were longer like 40 hours people want to live in cp 2077 nobody wants to live in witcher 3 if it were longer i would be happier it way to short will even be able to enjoy a short story? im disinpointed because it shorter then borderlands 2 that is bad because fun games should be longer people said that on reddit too it will ruin the fun if it to short this game has so many things to do that people act want to do gta 5 is longer then this game that is not good look waiting so long for a short game not good either why is the wait so long if it so short i was so excited until i found out how short it was going to be

Last edited:
Good afternoon, sd project red, I am your ardent and big fan, for the sake of this I am writing with google translate to thank your whole team for such wonderful games. I myself am from Belarus, and you should know that despite our small country there are a large number of people who love your work, a respectful request from the fans, do not tolerate the game, this is the only thing that supports and keeps us. Despite what is happening in the country, from all the fans and my country, we would like to thank you, Belarus is alive !!!
And we would be very grateful if the game had some kind of Easter egg associated with our country ... so they don't mention us anywhere and most likely don't even know about our existence

Attachments

• 00d217db9e03f61672e2f3a4d610cc7c.jpg
    00d217db9e03f61672e2f3a4d610cc7c.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
Sorry to say, but it is a really weird and massively wrong step to shorten the main campaign for Cyberpunk.
People love your games, your company because you offer us so much great content for a fair price.
It makes no sense to change that due to some stupid focus group research, don't take away our content, because of people who can't finish a game with a large storyline.

It's really a disappointment. I've heard that during the delay stuff like wall-running and the subway system was already dropped, I was fine with the delay, even though I bought my game months ago on Gog.com, because like with Witcher I believed the time was needed to perfect the game, not to remove features and cut content.

I'm starting to worry with news like this and the planned microtransactions for multiplayer, are you guys lowering your standards to become as bad as the rest of the industry?

Last edited:
I'm starting to worry with news like this and the planned microtransactions for multiplayer, are you guys lowering your standards to become as bad as the rest of the industry?

People worried about various issues before Witcher 3 launch. Art issues. World size issues. Riding issues. Hair issues. People worry.

Also, the "rest of the industry" puts out a lot of amazing games. If you find only CDPR games worth playing, well. Flattering, but a tremendous waste. CDPR devs love and play many many many other games than their own. Think on that.

CDPR hasn't "shortened" the main campaign. They paid attention to complaints about Witcher 3 and the small percentage - that means a minority of people - who finished the whole thing, and wrote a tighter main game.

They then supplied us with many, many, many sidequests and side activities. Not everyone finishes the main quest of games, but most people love a well-written, fun selection of world quests.

In short, CDPR has never said there is less playtime in 2077 than Witcher 3 (ever! Quite the opposite!) , nor did they cut content.

Everyone wins.

When I'm playing the games like Witcher, or any open world RPG, I'm postponing progressing the main quest for as long as possible. For me the main quest means that I'm going for the game ending, and I don't want to do that. So from my perspective shorter main path but more side quests and exploration activities is better.

When I'm playing the games like Witcher, or any open world RPG, I'm postponing progressing the main quest for as long as possible. For me the main quest means that I'm going for the game ending, and I don't want to do that. So from my perspective shorter main path but more side quests and exploration activities is better.

It's actually a false dilemma as one doesn't oppose the other.

People worried about various issues before Witcher 3 launch. Art issues. World size issues. Riding issues. Hair issues. People worry.

Also, the "rest of the industry" puts out a lot of amazing games. If you find only CDPR games worth playing, well. Flattering, but a tremendous waste. CDPR devs love and play many many many other games than their own. Think on that.

Lol, what a weird conclusion to draw from my post, that I only find CDPR games worth playing.
Of course there are still many good games to play, but the stuff surrounding them is what I have issues with.
See, my problem isn't with the games, it's with the practices of the companies behind them, look at Assassin's Creed Odyssey.
Yes, a lot of content, but also a lot of fetch quests and filler, basically artificially inserting grind, so that people who don't want that then buy xp boosters and similar shit to counter that.
OTOH you have games with ridiculously short play-times compared to what games used to be and everything about them is monetized.

That is the lowering of standards I fear from CDPR. I used to love Bethesda RPGs, I used to love Bioware RPGs, when those companies changed more and more, I became aware of CDPR and the Witcher games, I don't want them to go the way those other companies went and that definitely is a danger when a company grows bigger and bigger.

It’s so frustrating to see so many people droning on and on about “cut content” as if they actually know what they are talking about. I wonder when exactly it was that said people were there working on the game to know what was “cut”. A lot of the things that were “cut” were never promised in the first place it was just on people’s wish lists for the game and now they want to continuously throw fits cause it’s not in.

The story wasn’t “shortened” that would imply that it was longer at one point, it never was. The story is shorter than a different game but has more everything else compared to said game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom