Curse You GOG!

+
Hah, Deus Ex is next, timer doesn't want to go down on this one. And I thought everyone and their cat already owned the game.

Pretty good deal on Outlast. Been waiting for it to come down. Looks like a cool, innovative horror/survival game.

Also, in case any of you is interested AND there are still keys available, in honor of the release of Blackguards Daedalic held a Reddit session in which they gave away 40 thousand (?) keys for Chains of Satinav from GOG.com. All you had to do was message GOG's user at Reddit and they would reply with a code. I got mine and have been playing it for a few days. It's a $20 adventure game set in the Dark Eye RPG setting. Pretty cool actually, I might comment on it in a separate thread.

So, GOG is giving away Dungeon Keeper for free right now. Plus a massive promo for D&D games (whoever still didn't get these, now's your chance!) and multiplayer enabled games.

From TheEnigmaticT of GOG:

Divinity: Original Sin is an example of the kind of game we're talking about; it's already launched on Steam for early access with regional pricing, and it wouldn't be very fair of Larian to give our EU and UK users a better value for the game if they buy it from GOG.com later as opposed to Steam now

https://secure.gog.com/forum/general/announcement_big_preorders_launch_day_releases_coming/page1

This doesn't sound good at all. I'm surprised with Larian about it.

GOG has a pretty cool sale right now. I think I will pick The Banner Saga and Memoria, curiously two games I already had in my cart expecting them to go on sale at any moment :)

If only Blackguards had at least a 50% discount ...

Expeditions Conquistador for $4! I'm not going to buy it though, since I need a Linux version and it's only available DRM-free on Desura.

That is a steal for Expeditions Conquistador. I mean YOU stealing from GOG :p But yes, I actually bought it from Desura. It comes in a tarball and playing is as easy as extracting and running.

Again, I have to say Expeditions:Conquistador is an excellent strategy game, with great narrative, concrete decision making and exciting turn based combat. Combat mechanics are even more elaborate than the very popular XCOM: Enemy Unknown.

That is a steal for Expeditions Conquistador. I mean YOU stealing from GOG :p But yes, I actually bought it from Desura. It comes in a tarball and playing is as easy as extracting and running.

Again, I have to say Expeditions:Conquistador is an excellent strategy game, with great narrative, concrete decision making and exciting turn based combat. Combat mechanics are even more elaborate than the very popular XCOM: Enemy Unknown.

Then I done deal of my life 5 minutes ago when I bought it with UnEpic, Deponia, Smugglers V and Brutal Legend huh? ;].

Then I done deal of my life 5 minutes ago when I bought it with UnEpic, Deponia, Smugglers V and Brutal Legend huh? ;].

I suppose that qualifies as armed robbery :p

Enjoy Expeditions Conquistador! I sure did and can't wait for Logic Artists to release more campaigns.

I suppose that qualifies as armed robbery :p

Enjoy Expeditions Conquistador! I sure did and can't wait for Logic Artists to release more campaigns.

I will... just need some time ;].

Top Bottom