Curse You GOG!

+
Holy frozen shit! GOG has Icewind Dale Enhanced Edition now!

Looking forward for a heavily discounted Enhanced Infinity Pack soon :) I'll have to take a few months off to play through all of these games.

Holy frozen shit! GOG has Icewind Dale Enhanced Edition now!

Looking forward for a heavily discounted Enhanced Infinity Pack soon :) I'll have to take a few months off to play through all of these games.

Looking forward for Linux versions of both Icewind Dale EE and Baldur's Gate 1 & 2 EE on GOG :)

Looking forward for Linux versions of both Icewind Dale EE and Baldur's Gate 1 & 2 EE on GOG :)

Well yeah, that too!

It's amazing how few actual cRPG's are coming out now. It's so bad someone had to go clean up the classics and resell them.

Making me pay 3 euro ;P
http://www.gog.com/game/a_bird_story

Last edited:
Daaaamn I'm checking the prices now! Time to buy the whole fucking store!

No. No. Control yourself. Save the money for the new PC and The Witcher 3. Save the money. Save it.

Save me.

P.S: does anyone know when the sales end?

Daaaamn I'm checking the prices now! Time to buy the whole fucking store!

No. No. Control yourself. Save the money for the new PC and The Witcher 3. Save the money. Save it.

Save me.

P.S: does anyone know when the sales end?

Of I had to guess I'd say in a week. At least the stamp collecting for free witcher 2 and the "The Gamers" movie goes 7 days.

I'm an idiot. Thought this was a good chance to finally grab Mark of the Ninja and decided to buy it when I was finished with my work. Didn't realize it was only a flash deal. Oh well, usually they're recurring at least once or twice during these sales, so I better keep a keen eye on it.

Just bought TWAG for $6 with my 40% discount.

:victory:

I'm amazed at how cheap it is, thought I'd be paying $20 or more.

Damn, I just bought The Witcher 3 on GoG a few days ago with my gaming budget for this week. Oh well, at least this sale hasn't had much to tease me with yet.

Sacred Gold is just $2 on GOG now. Still no Linux version though (Desura has one, but it's DRMed :(), but the price is very good. (the discount will last for 28 minutes after this post...). UPDATE: the sale is over.

Another good deal - Mount & Blade games with a huge discount (75%) and some of them even with Linux versions.

Last edited:
Witcher 2 for free

GOG brought new chance to get Witcher 2 for free, all conditions are on banner on GOG.com

I hope, this wasn't already mentioned.

Last edited:
Top Bottom