Cursed Northern Realms

+
Cursed Northern Realms

So being a monster fan.. I really would lIke to play a cursed/machines type deck.
I got the new cursed gold card in a keg and I have some NR cards..but sadly I haven't played much of the faction
But I'm digging the card art and did manage to play a few matches this season against it.

So my questions are which cards should I focus on getting first.
I've checked gwentdb for some deck builds to get an idea but figured I would ask here
Also I realise it's not the strongest deck...but looking for a fun to play deck..atleast until the archtype has been fully fleshed out

DRK3

Forum veteran
I tried it for awhile when it came out, with all the cursed bronzes, Kiyan, Vandergrift and Vandergrift's Blade...

Mostly, its weak. I do see some people swarming with the bronze that multiplies whenever you use a spell / item, if left unchecked it can do really well. The other bronze, that lets you use a spell or item is also essential for that deck, but actually works really well with all NR decks.

On the Golds and silver cursed, i would say only Kiyan might be worth it, and Seltkirk, specially if you boost it before the duel.

Yeah I've read it hasn't seen it's fullest potential yet
But I hope that changes eventually

I just really want to play a NR deck and this has to be it
haha

thanks for the input

You need shupe aguara seltkirk olgierd lubberkin and botchling. Then play the good NR engines and all good cursed cards (not the 4 power guy) and you are cucci. This deck is almost good enoug for rank 20. You can beat elf spam about 40% of the time. Have fun

Cursed NR is just too limited by the amount of different bronzes and got no real competitive Golds, and definitely can't be successfully paired with machines, they're completely antisynergistic. That said, i had a lot of fun playing Cursed NR last season, ended up very close to rank 21, but i wouldn't recommend it if climbing is your target.
I'm gonna give you a couple tips and, if you're interested, i can give you the decklist i used last season.
Vandergrift and Aguara+Seltkirk(only craft Aguara if you're gonna use Seltkirk too) are the only real cursed golds out there. Keira Metz is probably the first gold you will want, if you're gonna play Revenants as your core, Muzzle can be really strong too on this case, but it is more situational.
Sabrina's Specter is definitely the first silver i would craft to create any cursed NR deck, but you got like 15 usable silvers, almost every NR silver is strong as f***.
If you want to use Revenants, craft them, some spells(Alzur's Thunder, Bloody Flail and Thunderbolt are the best by far, i would only use 2 different spells tho, 3 can make your mulligans a nightmare) and Tormented Mages first, then go for 1 or 2 Cursed Knights, if you're not gonna play Revenants, Damned Sorceresses are good and less risky cards, haven't used them on my deck, but i guess you wouldn't want too many Mages then and i wouldn't play them along with Revenants.
Almost forgot about leader. Your options for a cursed deck are Radovid and Adda, but i wouldn't play other than Adda, she is so damn strong, play her a couple games, look what she is creating and you'll understand what i mean.
Hope it helped.

Edit: Just read this:
Tschjo;n10589372 said:
You need shupe aguara seltkirk olgierd lubberkin and botchling. Then play the good NR engines and all good cursed cards (not the 4 power guy) and you are cucci. This deck is almost good enoug for rank 20. You can beat elf spam about 40% of the time. Have fun
I think it's worth mentioning the only cards you mentioned i was using were Aguara + Seltkirk and if by "the 4 power guy" you mean Revenants(Sorceresses are 4 also), that was exactly the card my deck was built around. Reached 4281 MMR with this deck.
Not using Revenants would result in a much easier to play deck and you are pretty much forced to play Dun Banners if you go for Revenants, but i don't think it can take you that high if you don't. I'll try building a cursed deck without them this season to see if i'm wrong.

Last edited:
Cursed NR pretty much centers around Kaedweni Revenants, Tormented Mages, and Cursed Knights, the first to fill ranks, the second to trigger them and the third to buff them. problem being they're all a bit weak on the numbers

KR + TM + Bloody Flail + CK = 34pts of swing which is less than 9pts avg per card 11pts per turn, although there's a bit of free armor it doesn't matter if your not playing against something it blocks. Damned Sorceress helps since it has an 11 swing on it's own, but the archetype really needs something that boosts cursed... I'd actually say that there is too much synergy in it since they're all intereliant

DRK3

Forum veteran
Sabrina's Specter and Olgierd are definitely good, as the Aguara + Seltkirk combo. But do NOT bother with Lubberkin and Botchling, worst waste of 2 silver slots possible.

And Iris might be good too, although a bit risky. I used her, as it made sense to have a deck with Olgie and Iris reunited...

Thanks for the info!

So no machines? Hmm ok

I'm definitely taking all this into consideration while I build up the deck over the next week or so.

TheWalkingHawking sure I'd like to see what build you ran last season.. you can pm it if you don't want to post it
8)

DRK3;n10589952 said:
Sabrina's Specter and Olgierd are definitely good, as the Aguara + Seltkirk combo. But do NOT bother with Lubberkin and Botchling, worst waste of 2 silver slots possible.

And Iris might be good too, although a bit risky. I used her, as it made sense to have a deck with Olgie and Iris reunited...

Sure Olgierd and Iris are good cards, but as i said, there are way too many good Silvers, and you will either get Olgierd or Iris without its related tempo "penalty" from Adda 90% of the time. I know it's not something you can rely on, but, at least on my decklist i couldn't really afford that kind of plays.

TheShift;n10594802 said:
Thanks for the info!

So no machines? Hmm ok

I'm definitely taking all this into consideration while I build up the deck over the next week or so.

TheWalkingHawking sure I'd like to see what build you ran last season.. you can pm it if you don't want to post it
8)

Nah, i don't like to post my decks usually, but most of the people won't be able to make this one work(sorry if it sounds arrogant, that's what i think) and i will be trying out something new this season anyway. So there it goes:

Gold:
-Aguara
-Seltkirk
-Yennefer
-Keira Metz

Seltkirk is your finished, buffed by Aguara, so they will be your last 2 cards, assuming you draw them(if you manage your cards properly, you will have 1 or 2 cards left, unless you didn't get out your Dun Banners or were really unlucky with starting hand/draws) every game. Keep in mind Keira's Arachas Venom is not a Spell, so it won't proc Revenants.
If you don't have an actual number advantage, you can go for damage with Yennefer, the damage version of the unicorn is cursed, so it will serve as a body for your Cursed Knights and you can prevent most of its damage with all the armor provided by Revenants, Stennis and Cursed Knights.
You can also use the new Yennefer instead of Keira, but Keira is more versatile and so is better in my opinion.
Other golds you could use are Vandergrift, Muzzle, Villentretenmerth and Kiyan(can also add Trial of the Grasses for a different finisher, but it's a bit unreliable and Trial is absolute garbage if you don't get Kiyan).
Korathi Heatwave is always an option.

Silver:
-Thaler
-Alzur's Double Cross
-Sabrina's Specter
-Prince Stennis
-The Last Wish
-Zoria Runestone

Thaler, Alzur's and Sabrina are a must, they're key to get your Dun Banners out, if you're playing at high ranks, just don't make it too obvious, because managing your Dun Banners is the most important thing to make the deck work.
I tested a lot of silvers, the ones i found out to be also usable on this deck were Decoy, Summoning Circle, Dethmold and Sile(Stregobor was also usable but would require core changes).
Sile is by far the strongest card, i've made 60+ points plays with her, but you really can't afford to play her until last round, because even if your Dun Banners are out already, you will draw any spells left on your deck most of the time, turning any remaining Tormented Mages into dead cards. She is amazing combined with The Last Wish on the last turn, but you could be out of spells then... she is just too risky, but oh lord, you can imagine the satisfaction i got when i did a Sile into Summoning Circle into Decoy into Zoria into Sile into Althur's Thunder with 2 Revenants out... xD
I think it's worth mentioning you don't really need any weather clear, Fogs are garbage vs Revenants(and that's where everybody tends to put them, for some reason), you can revert most of the damage with Cursed Knights and you can also use their armor to delay any weather damage. Frost can hurt a bit, the only weather card that can get you into troubles by itself would be a well timed Korathi Heatwave.

Bronze:
3x Tormented Mage
3x Kaedweni Revenant
3x Dun Banner
2x Cursed Knight
2x Alzur's Thunder
2x Bloody Flail

Going 3 and 1 on the spells makes it way easier to manage Mulligans, but i simply don't want to have less than 2 of neither of them. Thunderbolt is also a viable option, but they can be pretty weak if you need to play them at the beginning of a round, which happens often if you draw it in round 3. You can experiment with Reaver Scouts too, they're useful, but tend to be dead cards latter in the game too.
All that said, i wouldn't change any bronzes(apart from spells) or golds unless you're trying out something different, this turned out to be significantly better than any other combination i tried, and that was around 1000 games testing.

Last edited:
deck.jpg

This is my list. Hard to play almost on par with the op archetypes. Only thing youll struggle unless you draw well (and happen to be on blue coin) is elves obviously.

Real Nice Break down for me thank you!

and Thanks for sharing Tschjo

With all that said...

what is this archtype needing to make it more playable/or viable
or what's missing to make cursed better off for NR in your opinions ?

TheShift;n10597152 said:
what is this archtype needing to make it more playable/or viable
or what's missing to make cursed better off for NR in your opinions ?

First of all, they need more bronze cards, currently if you want to create a real cursed deck, you don't really have a choice, you need to play Revenants, they require you to play Tormented Mages and Mages are the only real good bronze target for Knights, not like 12 strength isn't enough for a bronze, but it definitely isn't, considering they're the only real good value bronzes that doesn't require too much setup and all the setup required to make Revenants worthwhile. You also need to play Dun Banners, otherwise you won't be able to play Revenants without immediately putting yourself behind. Sorceresses don't synergize with any of the others, and when they increased overall creatura and spell power, sorceresses damage remained at 7, which is not enough to neutralize any real threats currently. When you add all those and spells for Tormented Mages, you don't have room for anything else without going over 25 cards and also you got already at least 6 cards you don't want in your hand(3 spells and 3 Dun Banners), adding more is susceptible to bad hands you won't be able to fix.
Adding a cursed bronze deck thinner apart from Mages is another thing they desperately need, adding to your deck non-cursed deck thinners like Scouts can improve your deck consistency, but they will take Knights' spots and Knights are the only actual strong cursed bronzes...
They also need "starters". On blue coin you can't start with Mages, Sorceresses or Knights, if you want to start with a bronze, you must play a Revenant, if it gets removed, which happens in 90% of the matchups, you are pretty much done, there's where trying to make your opponent go 21 points ahead while not falling behind in terms of CA comes into play.
Revenants need a buff, they're too easy to remove and they're not really worth using if you don't proc them 2 times, they can be a nightmare if left alone, but honestly, since they have 2 turns to remove them before they can get to bronze's average value, i don't think they need to be so easy to remove. Sure adding more power would make them too powerful if left alone, so adding more armor would probably be the way to go. Their copies are doomed, which means if your opponent lets you proc them once and then remove the copy, they have been stopped and you don't have a body to bring back with Sabrina(the amount of times i insta played Sabrina after getting a copy killed, just to find out i had nothing to resurrect is insane XD), that is something that needs to be looked into, not sure how they could fix it tho. You also don't have a way to protect your last Revenant copy, which is the one that really matters, the tools you got to do that are spells and items, and those will create another 4 Power copy, making your efforts useless.
The best silver cards you can play with them are either spells/items or non cursed units, with the notable exception of Sabrina. If they're not cursed, you can't use them with Knights, Sorceresses ability won't proc, Sabrina can't bring them back, etc.
Most of the spells and items you can play are "create" stuff, and most of the stuff you create with them isn't cursed either and there is a lot of stuff you will create you don't really have a use for and isn't even cursed to serve as a target for Knights.
Speaking about golds, the best cursed ones are still pretty mediocre and, on top of it, good NR gold don't synergize with your cursed engines. Shani can't resurrect cursed units, John Natalis pretty much requires 3 tactics to justify his spot and you can't add 3 tactics without hurting your deck badly...
So, basically Cursed needs a new set of cards, with more Cursed-only deck thinners and a freaking unit that can put at least 10 Power by itself without including any removal as top priority.
Changing some of the many good NR Golds,and Silvers to make them not punish you for playing Cursed units would help too.

Edit: Typos and a couple unfinished phrases

Last edited:
Insightful ... maybe the devs are working on it..
Pretty sure at one point they had stated that the new additions to the game haven't been fully realised

thanks again.. good stuff

TheWalkingHawking;n10597882 said:
First of all, they need more bronze cards, currently if you want to create a real cursed deck, you don't really have a choice, you need to play Revenants, they require you to play Tormented Mages and Mages are the only real good bronze target for Knights, not like 12 strength isn't enough for a bronze, but it definitely isn't, considering they're the only real good value bronzes that doesn't require too much setup and all the setup required to make Revenants worthwhile. You also need to play Dun Banners, otherwise you won't be able to play Revenants without immediately putting yourself behind. Sorceresses don't synergize with any of the others, and when they increased overall creatura and spell power, sorceresses damage remained at 7, which is not enough to neutralize any real threats currently. When you add all those and spells for Tormented Mages, you don't have room for anything else without going over 25 cards and also you got already at least 6 cards you don't want in your hand(3 spells and 3 Dun Banners), adding more is susceptible to bad hands you won't be able to fix.
Adding a cursed bronze deck thinner apart from Mages is another thing they desperately need, adding to your deck non-cursed deck thinners like Scouts can improve your deck consistency, but they will take Knights' spots and Knights are the only actual strong cursed bronzes...
They also need "starters". On blue coin you can't start with Mages, Sorceresses or Knights, if you want to start with a bronze, you must play a Revenant, if it gets removed, which happens in 90% of the matchups, you are pretty much done, there's where trying to make your opponent go 21 points ahead while not falling behind in terms of CA comes into play.
Revenants need a buff, they're too easy to remove and they're not really worth using if you don't proc them 2 times, they can be a nightmare if left alone, but honestly, since they have 2 turns to remove them before they can get to bronze's average value, i don't think they need to be so easy to remove. Sure adding more power would make them too powerful if left alone, so adding more armor would probably be the way to go. Their copies are doomed, which means if your opponent lets you proc them once and then remove the copy, they have been stopped and you don't have a body to bring back with Sabrina(the amount of times i insta played Sabrina after getting a copy killed, just to find out i had nothing to resurrect is insane XD), that is something that needs to be looked into, not sure how they could fix it tho. You also don't have a way to protect your last Revenant copy, which is the one that really matters, the tools you got to do that are spells and items, and those will create another 4 Power copy, making your efforts useless.
The best silver cards you can play with them are either spells/items or non cursed units, with the notable exception of Sabrina. If they're not cursed, you can't use them with Knights, Sorceresses ability won't proc, Sabrina can't bring them back, etc.
Most of the spells and items you can play are "create" stuff, and most of the stuff you create with them isn't cursed either and there is a lot of stuff you will create you don't really have a use for and isn't even cursed to serve as a target for Knights.
Speaking about golds, the best cursed ones are still pretty mediocre and, on top of it, good NR gold don't synergize with your cursed engines. Shani can't resurrect cursed units, John Natalis pretty much requires 3 tactics to justify his spot and you can't add 3 tactics without hurting your deck badly...
So, basically Cursed needs a new set of cards, with more Cursed-only deck thinners and a freaking unit that can put at least 10 Power by itself without including any removal as top priority.
Changing some of the many good NR Golds,and Silvers to make them not punish you for playing Cursed units would help too.

Edit: Typos and a couple unfinished phrases

Like only cursed starter is lubberkin botchling. Even if your revenants get going that +4 power a turn. THATS NOT GOOD. Not even in NR where you can just play Redanian knight isntead. Or an adept.
The starter issues is super problematic. Often you stare down hands and if you are lucky there is one card you are fine with playing. This is just insane. Then only after synergy your bronze units go up to 11 power in case of sorceress and mary christmas max of 14 in case of knight. Then the fact that you cant create a lubberkin or bochtling with adda and pull both of them out of your deck is also lame to still exist. This is not how the cards read and not what the cards do so why is it still not changed?
Seltkirk is good though at least sabrina beeing only 3 power i find pretty trolly since sigdrifa is 3 power aswell but lets you get whatever you want. 4-5 should not be a problem here

No Title

As a fan of NR cursed I've tried many options, and have to say - the remnants are literally garbage.
This is the lowest tempo play among all Gwent cards and barely reliable, as most current meta decks have at least 2-3 removals.
The only deck I could play remnants against was a nakers-deck :)
So I came up with a fun Bloody Baron removal deck and climbed from 3200 to 3500-3600 with it.

Attachments

• photo200332.png
    photo200332.png
    87.8 KB · Views: 145
  • photo200342.png
    photo200342.png
    383.8 KB · Views: 193
Tschjo;n10598182 said:
Like only cursed starter is lubberkin botchling. Even if your revenants get going that +4 power a turn. THATS NOT GOOD. Not even in NR where you can just play Redanian knight isntead. Or an adept.
The starter issues is super problematic. Often you stare down hands and if you are lucky there is one card you are fine with playing. This is just insane. Then only after synergy your bronze units go up to 11 power in case of sorceress and mary christmas max of 14 in case of knight. Then the fact that you cant create a lubberkin or bochtling with adda and pull both of them out of your deck is also lame to still exist. This is not how the cards read and not what the cards do so why is it still not changed?
Seltkirk is good though at least sabrina beeing only 3 power i find pretty trolly since sigdrifa is 3 power aswell but lets you get whatever you want. 4-5 should not be a problem here

Gotta agree with everything except the Lubberking/Botchling stuff, there's at least 15 Silvers i can play that are better hands down and don't require 2 spots, but well, i'm playing Revenants so spells and items get extra value. On blue coin, kinda depends on my hand, but either passing or starting Adda, which will create Olgierd, Iris, a Revenant or a minimum of 15 points 99% of the time. Playing her with an empty graveyard is far from ideal, but that's what i have with my decklist currently. Olgierd lets you pass next turn and get CA if it doesnt get locked or damaged and stolen with Muzzle. Iris will put them in a situation where you can try to pull out your Dun Banners, if she doesn't get removed. If Adda creates a Revenant at some point they will run out of removal for your other Revenants, with the exception of ST elves which will have Ida, Iorveth, Aglais using your own spells, Hattori bringing back Ida, Morana Runestone creating Ida or Milaen and Elven Scouts which can create Panthers and Swordmasters(such a shame unboosted ones can remove Revenants). As i said, all that is far from ideal, but you definitely can play around it, but Thaler is just too important and sometimes you will be forced to pass early to avoid giving CA, which is also not advisable because you will be drawing either 2 Dun Banners or 1 and 1 spell, and then you will be in troubles.
I think it's worth mentioning, if you run Sabrina, Kiyan, Zoria Runestones and Summoning circle, you can potentially play 8 Revenants(those plus Adda's Revenant/Sabrina), only some Eithnè/Swordmaster decks will have enough removal for that many.
4000+ decks that don't pack enough removal(or any), include Nekkers, Dagon deathwish any SK deck and Bouver. Deathwish actually have the removal, but you can play around it, just make sure you remove/damage below 4 Power anything they pull out and always have a higher Power creature on Revenants row to prevent fog hitting the "active" Revenant.
You can actually make the deck work(otherwise i wouldn't have been so close to rank 21), but it's... challenging(so is rewarding), and there's so many thing that need improvement to put this archetype in line with most others.
Btw, Sigrdrifa doesn't let you get whatever you want anymore, although she can still res a lot more things than Sabrina can.

P.S: I have to admit i hadn't thought about that Adda/Lubberking/Botchling you mentioned tho, had like 9 Silvers i didn't want to let out of my deck without even considering adding them, the headaches were insane.

Last edited:
TheWalkingHawking;n10600412 said:
Gotta agree with everything except the Lubberking/Botchling stuff, there's at least 15 Silvers i can play that are better hands down and don't require 2 spots, but well, i'm playing Revenants so spells and items get extra value. On blue coin, kinda depends on my hand, but either passing or starting Adda, which will create Olgierd, Iris, a Revenant or a minimum of 15 points 99% of the time. Playing her with an empty graveyard is far from ideal, but that's what i have with my decklist currently. Olgierd lets you pass next turn and get CA if it doesnt get locked or damaged and stolen with Muzzle. Iris will put them in a situation where you can try to pull out your Dun Banners, if she doesn't get removed. If Adda creates a Revenant at some point they will run out of removal for your other Revenants, with the exception of ST elves which will have Ida, Iorveth, Aglais using your own spells, Hattori bringing back Ida, Morana Runestone creating Ida or Milaen and Elven Scouts which can create Panthers and Swordmasters(such a shame unboosted ones can remove Revenants). As i said, all that is far from ideal, but you definitely can play around it, but Thaler is just too important and sometimes you will be forced to pass early to avoid giving CA, which is also not advisable because you will be drawing either 2 Dun Banners or 1 and 1 spell, and then you will be in troubles.
I think it's worth mentioning, if you run Sabrina, Kiyan, Zoria Runestones and Summoning circle, you can potentially play 8 Revenants(those plus Adda's Revenant/Sabrina), only some Eithnè/Swordmaster decks will have enough removal for that many.
4000+ decks that don't pack enough removal(or any), include Nekkers, Dagon deathwish any SK deck and Bouver. Deathwish actually have the removal, but you can play around it, just make sure you remove/damage below 4 Power anything they pull out and always have a higher Power creature on Revenants row to prevent fog hitting the "active" Revenant.
You can actually make the deck work(otherwise i wouldn't have been so close to rank 21), but it's... challenging(so is rewarding), and there's so many thing that need improvement to put this archetype in line with most others.

Olgierd is a good pull with Adda for sure. But botchling or lubberkin swings for 21(should for 26 if interaction is fixed) which also fixes "bad hits" for Adda. Like getting sorceress, lubberkin, and sabrina when you are on the blue coin is a huge problem so i like to have a fix there. I wouldnt include botch/lubber just for this though but with the added benefit of thinning for shupe its good enough imo.
Also olgierd only gives you CA if you are on the red coin and if your play outtempos your opponent. Playing Olgierd on blue coin does not give you CA just a small amount of carry over points. I assume my Adda to hit 16 points consistently instead of 15. As long as you have a cursed body in the graveyard and another below 5 power on the board and a body on your opponents side thats what i should hit usually.
In general people are not respecting carry over enough and play far to little of it.

My deck aswell started to tank in the 20-21 range. Against Brouver elves and alchemy the archetype just doenst hold up. Even reveals tempo openning can just crush you if you are on the blue coin. This needs to be adressed. Im actually very suprised though that revenants do so well for you. Sometimes i create one with Adda late into the match and its fine but im very scared about the fragility of the guy to play him as my decks core. Also again i didnt think you would have a favourable consume matchup. I had to tech heavily against that deck most noteworthy inlcuding mandrake to "LOCK" their first nekker to even get close to winning matches agianst them

Tschjo;n10600472 said:
Olgierd is a good pull with Adda for sure. But botchling or lubberkin swings for 21(should for 26 if interaction is fixed) which also fixes "bad hits" for Adda. Like getting sorceress, lubberkin, and sabrina when you are on the blue coin is a huge problem so i like to have a fix there. I wouldnt include botch/lubber just for this though but with the added benefit of thinning for shupe its good enough imo.

Adda into Sabrina into Cursed Knight is 22. Can be 23/24 if you get 2/1 power bodies to target with Knights.

Tschjo;n10600472 said:
Also olgierd only gives you CA if you are on the red coin and if your play outtempos your opponent. Playing Olgierd on blue coin does not give you CA just a small amount of carry over points.

You're right. Passing early is fine if they're forced to play to get CA themselves tho.

Tschjo;n10600472 said:
I assume my Adda to hit 16 points consistently instead of 15.

I also assume my Adda to hit for 16 points, but 15 might happen if your graveyard is empty(or even less if you get really unlucky).

Tschjo;n10600472 said:
Im actually very suprised though that revenants do so well for you. Sometimes i create one with Adda late into the match and its fine but im very scared about the fragility of the guy to play him as my decks core.

Dun Banners are the key, you just can't build around Revenants without them.

Tschjo;n10600472 said:
Also again i didnt think you would have a favourable consume matchup. I had to tech heavily against that deck most noteworthy inlcuding mandrake to "LOCK" their first nekker to even get close to winning matches agianst them

I wouldn't call it a favorable matchup, first round you abuse the fact that they won't pass early and have 0 removal. Just deploy 2 revenants and try to avoid killing their stuff with your own removal, except Vran Warriors, you want to kill those. At some point you will wither get 2 CA, they will pass or they will have to use a lot of their scary stuff. Next round you just make them burn their whole hand.
Third round they can still win with one card, but that's all my decklist can do, teching vs them resulted in a lower win rate overall for me. I was using Muzzle for a longtime, which can make them pass and forfeit if they don't have any other Nekkers in hand and don't draw them on second round, but that's a lot of "ifs". Zoria Runestone can also create Vandergrift's Blade.

Last edited:
Honestly revenants are not good in decks, you need too much times to make effective use of them.
Here my cursed deck :
Adda
Gold :
Seltkirk
Aguara
Ihuarraquax
Royal decree

Silver :
Stannis
Sabrina
marching orders
scorch
azure double cross
decoy

Bronzes :
Kaedwen knights x3
Cursed knight x3
Tormented mage x3
Thunder x2
Flail x2
Recon
Reaver scout

Its a mix when you use cursed units in R1 and recon/reaver/decoy/knights as back up plan.
You have to be careful about your units to have the best use of marching order (guaranteed reaver if not in your hand, otherwise he will get a mage) and azure (guaranteed kaedwen knight after you used all your cursed knights)
Without the revenants, it happens that I picked revenants in R1 with adda just to see NG sweers then and insta concede after he pulls 0 units from deck :) but othersiwe Adda is looking for olgierd (in R1) or Sabrina in R3 to get a cursed knight for the 22pts play
Stannis is to be used after you thinned your deck to have high probability to get the card you want from your deck.
Finishers can either be royal decreed Seltkirk or Aguara + Ihuarraquax or Aguara + Seltkirk so you are less dependant of 1 big combo and can evenatualy use Seltkirk as an addtionnal removal if the 2 thunders are not enough (very true vs reveal mangonels or greatswords)

Top Bottom