Cushioned techie baseball cap missing since 1.5 version

+
As the title says the "cushioned techie baseball cap" part of the "techie" legendary set seems to be missing in it's old loot location since the 1.5 update (as far back as I personally can confirm). Anyone knows if the location just got moved or if it's an actual bug?

Edit: I am on PC and have tried reloading saves. I've done every NCPD mission, all the main missions up to point of no return, and all the side missions available so far. This is a playthrough I started somewhere during 1.5 or 1.51 on PC. I'm at tech level 18 as well.

Last edited:
As the title says the "cushioned techie baseball cap" part of the "techie" legendary set seems to be missing in it's old loot location since the 1.5 update (as far back as I personally can confirm). Anyone knows if the location just got moved or if it's an actual bug?
On my side, the legendary techie cap is still here, in the little "basement" in Rocky Ridge (I'm 100% sure).

Yep weird :(
I suppose that's the door was locked (tech level 5) before entering, so you're sure that you don't pickup it before.
You use mods ? (maybe one maybe the culprit).

On PS5 I've played through 2 new characters since 1.5 and Both of them were able to find it. It may have to do with level or tech ability or something that spawns it. That or bad luck.

On PS5 I've played through 2 new characters since 1.5 and Both of them were able to find it. It may have to do with level or tech ability or something that spawns it. That or bad luck.

or sidemission progress like parts of the corpo gear (fight the law fe)

Nope, 100% sure it's available before meet Goro at Tom's Diner (playing for time).
I always acquired it before (I complete only NCPD Scanner Hustles to reach level 30 before doing any other quest) :)
So no, the cap must be there "normally".

I've done every NCPD mission, all the main missions up to point of no return, and all the side missions available so far. This is a playthrough i started in 1.5 or 1.51 i think on PC. I'm at tech level 18 as well.

I always acquired it before (I complete only NCPD Scanner Hustles to reach level 30 before doing any other quest) :)

so we do have smt in common - who would have guessed it ;)

but i take those (themed) legendaries earliest at lvl 45 to keep the upgrade costs low tho.
for the lvling progress im with you.

I just pickup it :)
(Act 2, I just meet to Goro at Tom's Diner, nothing more except NCDP Scanner Husltes)
13-05-2022_04-07-50-el1j1o0h.jpg

Top Bottom