custom campfires! - Witcher 3 Fun Stuff Project

+
Mod has been reuploaded https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/2650

https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/2650/

So this mod recently got set to hidden / deleted and I have tried to contact the mod author (sampande) to no avail. Says he hasn't been on nexusmods since may 5th.

From what i remember it was a compilation mod. Some custom armors,swords, some textures for crossbows, knifes, and hair, but buried deep in the mod is what i'm looking for is the campfires!

2650-0-1508880311.jpg

There where several variations but this is the only one i can find on google images. And this is also the one i'd like to have again.

With all of the immersive mods out there such as preparations and primal needs and friendlymeditation this complements them so well.

Geralt is a Witcher and taking the time to brew potions and oils this feels like something he would have as far as a setup.

Does anyone have this mod still laying around? or by chance can recreate it?

Last edited:
i have modHemdall_Witcher_Campfire_Addon_Variant3 and Variant2
is it file?
To be honest im not sure its been a while. I remember the DLC mod files were required. and you had to make an edit to the (i believe) meditationstate.ws file to make the spawned campfire the new one.

Uh, I was looking forward for this since two months. I remember searched and found this image too, then going to the post which just said "Hide, WIP", that's too bad that the author deleted this now and have no plans for it, was amazing.

Uh, I was looking forward for this since two months. I remember searched and found this image too, then going to the post which just said "Hide, WIP", that's too bad that the author deleted this now and have no plans for it, was amazing.
Yeah, I saw that notice too. Agreed, Shame for it to go missing.
i have modHemdall_Witcher_Campfire_Addon_Variant3 and Variant2
is it file?
Jack do you mind uploading the files you have plus your meditationstate.ws so i can see what files to edit or add?

Thanks so very much jack! You are a saint! We are 99% there lol, I did try these and unfortunately they do not work for me. One thing that is missing is the DLC file. In the meditation.ws script it calls for:
template = (CEntityTemplate)LoadResource( "dlc\dlchem\data\armor__hemdall\zcampfire_01.w2ent", true);
on line 151
Could you upload the dlc and that should be it :)

Top Bottom