Custom Difficulty Editor

+
Idea that I wish to be made to a thread:
Custom Difficulty Editor

On the same screen as the player chooses the difficulty, they see a button that lets them modify that difficulty to make it easier or harder
They would use the selected game difficulty as a base and edit with the following. Stuff to make it harder or easier is included

1: Spongy NPCs
0-500 NPC
2: NPC Aim Accuracy
60-100
3: Smartgun Aim Assist
20-80 (Above Are %)
4: Cheating Drivers
Yes/No
5: Immortal Civilians
Yes/No
6: MaxTac Drop Loot
Yes/No
7: Wanted Timer
20s-200s (s = seconds)

Explanation of Settings
1: 0-100% more health points on NPCs. This means extra health, having 100% makes them have twice the health points
2: NPCs higher or lower accuracy. Including giving them perfect aimbot
3: Aim assist for smartguns. It will never be perfect but higher strengths help more and make using smartguns have more impact on gameplay
4: Do drivers have the ability to go past max speed, or even teleport when out of sight, when they are far behind you during a race
5: Immortal Civilians, we have all made a mistake when driving too fast or stray bullets, and if a Civilians dies the cops are called
6: MaxTac currently drop nothing (which would be the default) but should they drop something?
7: The wanted timer is inconsistent, you can make it harder or easier with this

Just as a base idea

Edit, This is an idea for Cyberpunk 2077. Just in case it was not clear

Idea that I wish to be made to a thread:
Custom Difficulty Editor
I think this is the most fleshed out version of this idea I have seen. There were discussion about something like your idea but was mostly focused on enemy NPC's having more and more dangerous quikhacks and cyberware, both defensive and offensive in their arsenal if player decided to choose those options. There's was perhaps a bit of problem that there were also discussion about these having locked behind New Game+ feature so discussions went about different things then.

I think something like this would be a great feature for the sake of us casuals having game that easy enough to get in and just play, while those whom challenge and meta builds and that kind of things are more important features and they could have this sort of make your own challenge more available.

Top Bottom