Customization, weapons, mods

+
1) the answer is likely to be the Same as it was a year ago, BUT should players wait for modding sometime? A year or two after the release? Whether it is necessary to wait when the tools for modding?

2) customization of weapons, will it be extensive? Many say that it will be similar to ESCAPE from TARKOV, you can change almost everything in the weapon.

3) Multiplayer, expect it in 2021? Many say that the multiplayer will be released in 2021, and in a year there will be tools for modding (so say DIFFERENT JOURNALISTS )

4) Will you play if someone makes their MP with ROLE PLAY mode?
Post automatically merged:

P. S ( I'm not saying that you do modding tools VERY QUICKLY, just before you can do it players )
Post automatically merged:

Complemented

Last edited:
Can’t speak to this as I don’t play with mods. If you’re not good enough to play as the game was intended, maybe you shouldn’t play at all.

Doubtful that the weapon system will be super complex. Sights, grips, silencer, barrels, and maybe camo would be the big ones for a weapon modding.

Yes, multiplayer will come around. I don’t think there’s any confirmation on whether it’s in 2021 or 2022. I’d lean towards 2022.

Doubtful I’ll play this game for multiplayer. There are multiplayer focused games out there that I’ll go to instead.

Can’t speak to this as I don’t play with mods. If you’re not good enough to play as the game was intended, maybe you shouldn’t play at all.

Doubtful that the weapon system will be super complex. Sights, grips, silencer, barrels, and maybe camo would be the big ones for a weapon modding.

Yes, multiplayer will come around. I don’t think there’s any confirmation on whether it’s in 2021 or 2022. I’d lean towards 2022.

Doubtful I’ll play this game for multiplayer. There are multiplayer focused games out there that I’ll go to instead.
BRUH

there are many other uses for mods than just make game easier. there mods that make game harder there games that just change skinns of things mods add variety

Mods are good thing. Sometimes there's a mod that shoud be a part of the game from the very start. Like the Scabbard Mod for the W3. A few bytes of code that added a scabbard to every weapon in the game. I still,after 5 years can't understand what made the devs not to do that. Srsly, levitating swords and axes are really weird, and the game don't explain how is every on a telekinetist in the game :)
I hope, in case of CP77, there will be no need for mods.

Yes?

there are many other uses for mods than just make game easier. there mods that make game harder there games that just change skinns of things mods add variety

If the mods don’t improve the enemy AI, I’m not interested. I’ve only seen mods where enemies spawn in greater numbers, deal more damage, reduce your damage, reduce your hit points etc etc.

As for cosmetics, I don’t care what alternate appearances characters can have. They were designed with a certain look in mind. That’s how they should stay.

As for functionality bits, like the scabbards in the Witcher 3 - it never bothered me. I play on the highest settings with a fantastic pc. I can overlook small issues like that.

Mods definitely have their uses in a sandbox style game. Modders can add/alter game content so you get "more game" to play.

In a typical game with a closed story line (i.e. you complete the main story line and it's game over) modding can add some nice features (unless you're Bethesda in which case it squashes bugs) but I don't see it as particularly "necessary".

Top Bottom