Customization

+
i want customization for this
1-guns
2-cars
3-clothes
3-character (there is a side quest about Pepes Wife)
and about Customization function and look cost money but about cyberwear the better cyberwear the more danger you get in to cyberpsychosis but there is a way not to get cyberpsychosis your level and your humanity and taking care of your self (you don't smoke your don't drink alcohol - and in plot not for the player you don't eat bad food and taking care of your mental state ) this will effect you how you would get cyberpsychosis or not get cyberpsychosis
that mean instead of limit the player like in the game limit by the system of cyberpsychosis

Last edited:
The advertise character creation would be nice. Between the lack of options and the fact that clothing doesn't conform to your physical choices. As it is the character customization is nothing but bait. Although that could be said about 90% of this game.

The advertise character creation would be nice. Between the lack of options and the fact that clothing doesn't conform to your physical choices. As it is the character customization is nothing but bait. Although that could be said about 90% of this game.

Because after their switch to 1st person they knew they would spend far less resources on building customization.

You see yourself in exactly 3 scenes total. 1st person perspective cost us customization.

Because after their switch to 1st person they knew they would spend far less resources on building customization.

You see yourself in exactly 3 scenes total. 1st person perspective cost us customization.
You can enter photo mode when ever you want though. I spent a lot of time in it examining texture glitches on my character and lamenting the lack of choices and representation of said choices. And besides that it's simply not what was advertised so it would still be nice.

Sure, but it's a gimmick at best.

I won't even go into basically all the clothing makes you lose like a total jackass, especially the helms, and how there's not a single fashionable helm that either doesn't change your hairstyle or make you look like some dumb mobster/baseball cap junkie.

The single headwear, the sandy boa headband that I can show my hair on and doesn't look like a 70's mobster hat happens to make me bald instead of preserving my cropped hairstyle.

And I can't even craft myself a legendary cowboy hat because the legendary specs disappear after your first visit to the vendor and never come back.

They open that video with a shot of the character creator, implying that they're discussing the fashions you will be able to use in your character. But that video is composed of 100% NPC assets.

I didn't see a single thing that you can actually have. The clothes and cool chrome cyberwear they show are all unavailable to players.

Part of the character customization should have been a selection of various low level clothes to choose from to get your character's look/style customized as well. We all start with "V's favorite shirt" and a few other items, none of which would be the style I'd have chosen for my character.

I won't even go into basically all the clothing makes you lose like a total jackass, especially the helms, and how there's not a single fashionable helm that either doesn't change your hairstyle or make you look like some dumb mobster/baseball cap junkie.

The single headwear, the sandy boa headband that I can show my hair on and doesn't look like a 70's mobster hat happens to make me bald instead of preserving my cropped hairstyle.

And I can't even craft myself a legendary cowboy hat because the legendary specs disappear after your first visit to the vendor and never come back.

I actually liked that headwear changed my female V's hairstyle. It was one of the only ways to change V's appearance post creation and I had fun with keeping different hats for my different outfits. Hey, you take your fun in this game where you can find it...

the problem with head armor, is its head armor. Putting something on your head will alter your hairstyle. IRL, you can only wear certain hats without ruining your hair, or looking weird. Often you'd have to change your hairstyle based on your hat.

Also, there is only so much variation when it comes to hats anyway.

yeah the stores need tweaks, they should have better gear, maybe influenced by crafting level if they didnt want killers to just shop, way of adding slots, more crafting recipes for armor. but I just use mods now Can get any appearance, matching the level/slots to match whatever gear I find, so its still fair.

would be nice if you could realistically obtain looks by gameplay, but its just no there

the problem with head armor, is its head armor. Putting something on your head will alter your hairstyle. IRL, you can only wear certain hats without ruining your hair, or looking weird. Often you'd have to change your hairstyle based on your hat.

Also, there is only so much variation when it comes to hats anyway.

yeah the stores need tweaks, they should have better gear, maybe influenced by crafting level if they didnt want killers to just shop, way of adding slots, more crafting recipes for armor. but I just use mods now Can get any appearance, matching the level/slots to match whatever gear I find, so its still fair.

would be nice if you could realistically obtain looks by gameplay, but its just no there

Except a headband doesn't magically turn you bald. Well, in this game the Sandy Boa headband completely shaves off my V's head despite him having cropped hair.

I understand if you have long hair, that hats make your hair look different. But I chose the default V hairstyle, which is short and basically impossible to screw up with headwear.

Yet screw it up they did.

Except a headband doesn't magically turn you bald. Well, in this game the Sandy Boa headband completely shaves off my V's head despite him having cropped hair.

I understand if you have long hair, that hats make your hair look different. But I chose the default V hairstyle, which is short and basically impossible to screw up with headwear.

Yet screw it up they did.

interesting, that means they specifically chose bald for that hairstyle, because 2 males I used had hair, one was totally different, but still hair. I wonder why.

I don't believe thats true at all. If anything, the decisions they made regarding character customisation are kind of insane with regards to the amount of bespoke work involved. I'm thinking specifically of the way V's body mesh is made to deform to fit clothing rather than the other way around. Or rather, clothing replacing parts of a deformable body mesh.

I presume they did this so that clothing has looks like it has a physical quality to it - it folds and creases on the body even with a tight fit - it doesn't just look like a replacement body mesh with a different texture or it doesn't suddenly cut off when you go below the waist. The downsides of this are it takes an insane amount of work to model clothing and make mix n' match possible without serious clipping issues.

There are mods that allow the player to wear npc clothing and cyberware and I really wanted to like these but most of them have terrible clipping issues where inner torsos clip through outer torsos etc. Or they don't look correct in first person (i.e. wrong vertex weights resulting in horrible visual glitches in first person).

You don't put this much effort into something if you are going to say "fuck it boys, we are going first person, so what does it matter anyway?"

Top Bottom