cyber phycho sighting: the wasteland MIA

+
I'm just going through the cyber phycho's and when I get to the area of the wasteland phycho the mission dose not appear. i have looked at couple different guides to see and confirm the area and the mission start point is just not there. can anyone help? on pc with the latest update (gog installer) and I have obviously done "the rescue" mission.

If it makes you feel better, I took down Lt. Mower, she fell out of sight (she was on the stairs) and just... poof. She's gone. Can't finish the mission.

yeah i only have the wasteland and second chances to do now (apart from gig based phycho's), hopefully this is just a bug that can be fixed without me having to restart the game again.

-tv

Forum regular
The jobs for the Cyberpsycho events appear when you hit certain milestones in level, street cred, and/or story. Not all of them appear at the same time as far as I've noticed.

If the job appears and the cyberpsycho isn't there (or disappeared), it's most likely a bug.

Always save before heading to a job (as in not so near it-- 200m+ distance away); avoided many un-finishable missions this way.

The jobs for the Cyberpsycho events appear when you hit certain milestones in level, street cred, and/or story. Not all of them appear at the same time as far as I've noticed.

If the job appears and the cyberpsycho isn't there (or disappeared), it's most likely a bug.

Always save before heading to a job (as in not so near it-- 200m+ distance away); avoided many un-finishable missions this way.
so i may just be going for that phyco too early, hmmm. its the only one I have had that issue with then. I'm lvl 14 and street cred 24, I'm just going to do second chances phycho which will be my second last phycho to complete.
Post automatically merged:

so i may just be going for that phyco too early, hmmm. its the only one I have had that issue with then. I'm lvl 14 and street cred 24, I'm just going to do second chances phycho which will be my second last phycho to complete.
yeah I just completed second chances with no issues, and its not that the phycho isn't there its the mission start point, when I get to the area Regina Jones doesn't call me to give me the details so I cant do the mission.

I only have the wasteland phycho sighting to do know but it isn't on the map! why would this one of all the 17 be locked behind a lvl gate when none of the others were. even guides only say that "the rescue" mission has to be done?

video's on YT show a truck crashed into a car with a dude hanging out the car dead but in my game there is no truck or car on the road. there is a dude at a car dancing around like it has broken down (i cant steal the car) but it is a completely different car.

yeah I cant seem to get photo mode to work but I'm standing at the area of the phyco sighting next to a bunch of boulder by the side of the road and there is no crashed truck or car but there is a large black scorch mark by the side of the road where they should be. there is no traffic on the road but I can see traffic in the far distance it just disappears long before it gets to me. I'm assuming this is just another bug.

Yeah i did the first mission with panam and the mission popped up afterward.

Last edited:
If it makes you feel better, I took down Lt. Mower, she fell out of sight (she was on the stairs) and just... poof. She's gone. Can't finish the mission.

Same for me on Playstation, hoping this gets patched.. about 70 hours in after taking her down and I'm hoping this doesn't prevent me from 100%..

Top Bottom