Cyber Succubus (Music)

+
Hi guys, I just finished a music that has been inspired by the Cyberpunk 2077 Universe (what we have seen so far).
It's somewhere between club and soundtrack music.
I'm not sure you will like it but if I don't share it, I'm quite sure nobody will :sneaky:

// I deleted the video, so feel free to delete this thread :) (I can't do it)
Thanks !

Last edited:
I really dig this, I think at :38 to :49 or so I'd get more oomph from it if that guitar was brought more to the forefront since it seems like that crash led to it but then it is relegated to the background. Though I want to add the additional disclaimer that I just love listening to music I have 0 training or understanding of music theory, this is 100% just my personal impression.

Thanks a lot for your comment ! You are probably right about the guitar, I will think of it if I do a new mix :) I only work with headset so it's difficult to have a good mix.

Right on, well if you do other mixes, or other songs entirely I'd love to see em pop up, I'm always looking for stuff like this for PnP games I run and to have on in the background while I work.

Thanks a lot for your comment ! You are probably right about the guitar, I will think of it if I do a new mix :) I only work with headset so it's difficult to have a good mix.

Didn't listened to your track (removed saddly) but I can give you some advice:
Use the mid/bass guitar frequency to follow your bass and use the high to make it cut throught the mix (not too much, but just enought), the main thing to work is the medium dynamic, that's what gives trebles to them and make them more "present" (pushing the high may just distort the sound, but the guitar tone will lack "body").

Now, it's all a matter of try and miss, but with an EQ, a limiter and a few multiband compressor you can have a pretty solid sound (that also enhance your beat, etc... if you put it upfront enought), but yeah, don't overtake the bass and use the medium to give some presence to your guitars and it'll sound really cool :)
Hope it helped!

Last edited:
Top Bottom