Cyber-Up your PC - Cyberpunk 2077 case modding contest is here!

+

Lilayah

CD PROJEKT RED

Design the Cyberpunk 2077 PC Case of Your Dreams!
We are happy to announce the start of the ‘Cyber-up Your PC’ contest, inviting fans from across the world to design their own PC case mod inspired by the style of Cyberpunk 2077.

You can submit your design until May 17th, 2020, 15:00 CEST. Entries will be judged on their feasibility, creativity, and faithfulness to the Cyberpunk 2077 styles. Please ensure that your design meets the eligibility criteria listed on our official Cyber-up Your PC website, before entering the contest via the online form.

A panel of experts will select 5 top entries from all valid submissions, these will be announced on May 29th, 2020. The 5 selected entries will be constructed by professional case modders from around the world, and a grand winner will be selected during the competition finale — a set to take place on 17th-18th July, 2020.

Prizes up for grabs include high-grade PC gaming gear sponsored by Alienware, NVIDIA, and SteelSeries, with the grand winner to be awarded with a main prize during the live finale.

We are really excited to see all of your designs!

In the case modding materials there is a folder of PC case templates, it has renders of the Alienware Aurora. As this is the grand prize of this competition as well as the winning mod will get turned into a real case, does this mean that designs must be based around the Aurora frame? Or will mods on a 90s era case also qualify?

In the case modding materials there is a folder of PC case templates, it has renders of the Alienware Aurora. As this is the grand prize of this competition as well as the winning mod will get turned into a real case, does this mean that designs must be based around the Aurora frame? Or will mods on a 90s era case also qualify?

I'm not entering the competition as 2 out of 3 years studying Design has taught me that I absolutely suck at design; I'm just some random lowlife, patiently waiting until September so I can show the world what an awesome Solo/Netrunner Streetkid I am, but yeah - I digress:

Your concept needs to be based around the Alienware Aurora chassis, as mentioned in the README.pdf in that "case modding folder":
1587005194203.png

There are more guidelines in that pdf, so please check it out.

Good luck to all who enter and gratz to the winner(-s).

So what becomes of the 5 modded pc's for the contest? I'm totally digging the design I'm entering. Would be a shame not to be able to own it.....lol

So what becomes of the 5 modded pc's for the contest? I'm totally digging the design I'm entering. Would be a shame not to be able to own it.....lol
According to the rules the different modding teams can keep the PC they made. How they decide who gets it, is their thing.

I must have missed that clause....guess I'll read it again, thanks
Post automatically merged:

question #2 what are the "actual" specs on the 1st prize pc, as far as motherboard make and model?

I'm guessing the 1st prize pc has an Alienware MB anyone know the specs on it? also is the Aurora R9 atx or micro atx?

Just entered the contest....Best of luck to everyone who enters!

Last edited:

Keive

Forum regular
I've never done anything like this but want to join, question though about something I didn't really understand, well two things.
1.At least one part of the design has to be/include recycled material (for example, an old circuit board as decoration)
- Is there a way I can get an example of that? I'm sort of confused.

2.In Night City, the rich and the poor live right next to each other; make this contrast visible in your design
- I'm confused how the design could show that, anyway to clarify?

I want to enter but I also want to follow the rules completely and don't want to mess up by not following them accordingly.

Lol I think they forgot about this...
I couldnt find a form, online or otherwise, to "submit" my design formally.
I sent an email to no reply.
I posted my entry on my IG (at RamirezUnlimited) if youre interested, I read the contest PDF rules and designed mine based on Valentinos style.
Please help
Cyberpunk_Alienware-Mod-CyberUp-Contest-smol.jpg

Attachments

• Cyberpunk_Alienware-Mod-CyberUp-Contest-web.jpg
    Cyberpunk_Alienware-Mod-CyberUp-Contest-web.jpg
    661.9 KB · Views: 220
Lol I think they forgot about this...
I couldnt find a form, online or otherwise, to "submit" my design formally.
I sent an email to no reply.
I posted my entry on my IG (at RamirezUnlimited) if youre interested, I read the contest PDF rules and designed mine based on Valentinos style.
Please help
View attachment 11041763

the website for submitting your entry is this one (obviously it is too late now), have you tried to use it?

Ah I missed it, but I wasn't 100% sure what to do anyway, I can't wait to see the winners though

Do you think we could post here our materials about the contest? (photos or videos, whatever we sent with the application form)

I already found some of them in youtube, very nice work indeed

Last edited:
Top Bottom