Cyberarms bug?

+
some happened to me in my last run, after the quest Chippin in, after Johnny gets a tattto, it somehow unequiped my cyberware off my arms, now after i put them back on, my cyberware clips with the textures of my arms without cyberware, here is a pic
gorila arms.jpg

here im using the gorila arms (legendary) somy finger are supose to be black

Can you try to install another cyberware (like mantis blade), then get out of the ripper doc to "draw" them (see if there is a bug too) and finally reinstall your gorilla arms.
Because on your screenshot, only the mod (Animal Knuckles) is displayed.

Can you try to install another cyberware (like mantis blade), then get out of the ripper doc to "draw" them (see if there is a bug too) and finally reinstall your gorilla arms.
Because on your screenshot, only the mod (Animal Knuckles) is displayed.
Already did, the mantis blades, display ok WHEN used, but if i pull my fist or do anything that shows my arms, they look human with no cyberware, same for the others.
Even tho it doesnt show in the pic, the knucles act as if they are attached to and invisible set of fingers, moving separetly like when an iddle animation happens.

plus for some reason, even if i dont have the gorila arns on, when i rise my fist they act as if i have them on

Very strange :(
The best solution would be to reload a save created before encountering the bug... But I suppose it's no longer possible :(
(normally, there is nothing in this quest which remove your arms cyberware. The tattoo only replace your hand cyberware, nothing more).
Anyway, if you don't use mods, if it's not already done and if you want, you can send a ticket to the support for help (Contact Us button).

It seems gorilla arms can get some visual glitches too. I had something similar happen while engaging the cyberpsycho in phantom of night city. V’s hands would show more than 5 fingers moving and clipping through one another.

Top Bottom