Cyberbang 2069 - a Third Party made Dating Game Allowed by CDPR

+
I would pay for an official cyberpunk dating game. That said, I'd pay for anything with Cyberpunk on it so it's not a very good example of anything.
I think that this project does not hurt anyone and is free. If the fans are the ones who have to made new content, then go ahead.

Guest 4412420

It's just a harmless dating sim some fans made, I don't understand the negative reaction. Not everyone liked existing romance options available and made something for the characters they like. It's a free, fan made project that doesn't take any time or resources away from Cyberpunk. What's so bad about that?

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
Some cool stuff in for fans. At least it is made with love and you can get nice wallpapers out of it.

Sin título.png

Sin título2.png

Last edited:
Eh, let's not pretend like the optional quests for the various side characters you meet in the game weren't already veering into elaborate dating sim territory. I'd argue Witcher 1 and 3 were guilty of this too. it makes sense that this is the sort of fan content that would follow as a result.

Either way, it's a free fan project, so of course CDPR would "allow" it.

I played a bit more. I think the writing its interesting (at least they are things that the characters would say) and the art is good. Looks promising but its still mostly a demo right now.

Last edited:
Top Bottom