cybernertics in CP77

+
I want gorilla body implants so to say I want to have a body adaptable gorilla suit to scare the shit out of some other NC citizens that would be cool! :cool:

Excellent choice ! And I'm sure you'll opt for the banana Mr. Studd.

I want to have a banana pistol... You know walkin dwn the street just pretending to unpack my bananna and then suddenly boom it's a gun son! Whatch where ur going son I've got a gun inside a banana! Didn't quite expect that?! Huh ?!? :D :D :D

That. sounds. sublime.

Oh, wait, what if you have a banana peel dropping chute in the back of your leg, so when you're escaping from someone, you just drop a whole load of banana peels in the way, and then they would slip and get slowed down. Wait, this is stupid- it should be oil or some other liquid instead.

I wish to implant other people. Not their cyber, the whole person. So I have an arm made up of people.

MAKE IT HAPPEN NANOTECH.

I' ll turn full cyborg. Whenever this will cause more problems than i can accept, i' ll just cheat. Or work on a mod if possible

Well I wouldn't like to be tracked with easy by anybody with a net conection so they could exatcly know what I do where I am and with who... That would suck ass and unfortunately the more cybernetics you've got the more possible is this

I wouldn't like to have some parts of my body be cybernetic...

And I am really concerned about the whole wide spectrum of possible manipulations which could be conected to the issue of cybernetics. What if suddenly there is a shortage of the medicine which everybody uses for their body to prevent the implants/cybernetics rejection and if you dont use it you become infected... What if suddenly all the cybernetics' controlling units in your body stop working because of some crush or virus etc. ?

Top Bottom