Cybernetics & Aesthetics : A game design/system in CP2077 that needs Attention

+
Hello Dev Team,

Thanks for bringing Cyberpunk 2077 to life.

At the time of this posting, i'm just over 150 HRS in. Finished the storyline once and now on my second playthrough.. taking my time to explore all of Night City. The game's core mechanics are quite enjoyable however the one design choice that very much weighed on me while playing the game is how little your cybernetic augments matter in terms of your characters overall presentation, whether in third person vehicle mods or in narrative interactions with NPCS.

A big advertised point was that Cyberpunk 2077 would have less surface area and more detail and I feel this is something the dev team should not have compromised on regarding Cybernetics. We should visually see the changes made to our character's aesthetic due to various augment choices. I can see this is what your team was after in the handgrip modification, as an example.

Takemura and various other NPCs in the game have the most detailed cybernetic augmentations from an aesthetic pov however our character is not provided this opportunity.

Please can this be focused in Cyberpunk 2077 "Next". I very much think it should not be avoided alongside the ability to customize character hairstyle, facial ink/piercings

Top Bottom