Cyberoptic Option Implementation

+
No but they would have a kill switch thing for the stuff the corporations give to you as their agent just so you can't be a liability in the future. I guess only your cyberware will be online to the corporation and only they could mess with it.

They already did the scenario you said in DE:HR

No offense, but it was pretty dumb in DE:HR for precisely that reason.

As I have said, keep in mind that whatever is in this game will also effect the Tabletop game... so if you have something ridiculous like Hackable Cyber... then it's going to be abused.

I know you aren't too tfamiliar with the tabletop game, but these concerns are pretty important to the people who are.

I like HUDs and find'em very helpful don't get me wrong. But I also think you shouldn't have it until you get it installed or use gear (like the goggles cops had in teaser) and even then you of course should have differences between HUDs.

Exactly, although the options should be available in more stylish sunglasses versions...mirrorshade visors... rather than just big bulky headgear.

It might seem gimmicky, but I'd like to see some kind of customizable HUD dependent on what cyberoptics or software you purchase in game. Marquee representation would be awesome, as well as a quick-reference to what cyberware you have running.

Sandevistan booster running.
Enjoy the rush.

I will love to this not have HUD's!!! Really i preferred to enjoy the visualization of the feel the games is going to bring to us that my eyes start to be bothering by "awesome" HUD's that really bothers. I preferred a smooth ones. and better with no even a mini map in the screen. I preferred to have only my character and the world in screen.

Anything that I can do in the modern day should be the baseline for a game that is about bleeding edge tech. I get that you dont want it thats fine, If you dont want it turn it off (trust me it will be an option). I would rather have it as the baseline it should be rather than have to swallow some lame excuse for having to buy it later.

and yes I want it in my mirror shades

No offense, but it was pretty dumb in DE:HR for precisely that reason.

As I have said, keep in mind that whatever is in this game will also effect the Tabletop game... so if you have something ridiculous like Hackable Cyber... then it's going to be abused.

I know you aren't too tfamiliar with the tabletop game, but these concerns are pretty important to the people who are

DE:HR wasn't that dumb but not the point

I'm not for hackable cyber since it's already been done. I'm for a kill switch for stuff you get from the corp your work for if you turn into a liability and it being done in creative way.

DE:HR wasn't that dumb but not the point

I'm not for hackable cyber since it's already been done. I'm for a kill switch for stuff you get from the corp your work for if you turn into a liability and it being done in creative way.

If the corp provides it free of charge, such as you take the "sell out" option, that's fine.... but the thing is, if there is a killswitch that can be operated remotely, then it by definition is hackable. If it receives a signal, then it is hackable...

Top Bottom