Cyberpsycho: Bloody Ritual NPC not spawning.. (spoiler possibly)

+
i have already looked/scanned over all the parts i needed to (bodies, entrails and the guy cut open next to where Johnny sits) and the Cyberpsycho hasnt spawned from the refer in the center..
there is no way to "abandon" the mission/gig, and i am well past reloading to a previous save, logged and back in, etc.. nothing works....
any suggestions?

I have looked over all the shards i have and even went through Regina's messages.. and nada.. other searches mention a specific order to do things.. and others have said that specific scanning has no merit...
So it seems to be a bug only some of us have experienced..
:sad:

It happened to me too. So I searched on google and in a youtube vid about this quest, some comments there says reload the previous save file to start over will do. I tried about 4 times loading the same save file from earlier, and finnally got the miniboss to appear.

I sugguest you to look for that vid(there are several in ytb, all will do) if you don't worry about a little spoiler, by looking into those vid will help you tell if you were doing right, and if you know you were doing correctly then you will know it was the bug doing and can directly try again without further wasting time.

i wish i could, but when i first encountered this bug, i left it (in hopes it would "fix" itself) and did a bunch of other missions/gigs.. so i am well past the point of reloading that save..
the only fix i can foresee is CDPR patches this, or someone in the mod community makes a patch for it..
personally i clear out an entire area before i move on to the next one.. which is why i have 300K (plus 4 vehicles, 2 of which were 100K+).... i loot and sell everything..

What fixed it for me, was approaching the site from the right... Side! Initially I jumped there from a roof! Sooo triggers didn't happen, or rather that's atleast what I figured. After some time scaaaaanning everthing and almost going mad, I loaded an earlier save and approached from the... Well, right side and things worked out! Sorry to hear that's not an option for you :(

well i am hoping the devs/community managers are reading these posts, because i have yet to see any of them comment on anything..

~(__8(|) d'oh!

so after NO RESPONSE from anyone with any connection to the game, or the company.. and after 100+ hours into the game..
i started over...
(only response i have seen is a moderator warning someone they were "off topic" :facepalm:)

with that in mind, i think we can "close" this post.. ill #$%^& on twitter like everyone else..

I had the same issue and what fixed it for me what to scan a body hidden in some trash.

You really need to scan everything for the Cyberpsycho to spawn. Check on Google / Youtube to see if you have scanned all the bodies.

Top Bottom