Cyberpsycho cheap and bad - Bugged!

+
I want to end all of Cyberpsycho sidequest but i can't? Particullary it's about Cyberpsycho cheap and bad. I have killed Cyberpsycho scanned everything but as I can see I'm missing one of the "splinter" to message back to Regina Jones. It's Super annoying that i can't finish all the 17 quests. Can anybody help me? CDPR do you know how to fix it?

Anyone solve it? Because I have also this same problem and its really annoying that cannot finish that quest.

did already finnish the Cyberpsycho quests on 2 playthrous... which one is the problem?
most peeps have a problem with car repair shop
sometimes the car ends up on one of the guys with the splinter
or the Malestrom scary quest... theres a splinter on one dude just behind a dumpster to left side of the entrance

save befor a quest is the only other advice i can give you...
and reload when something didnt work...
and dont run around and do other stuff for hours... but its like that with every open world game

Nah, i was find this idea Save&load and try it for 2 hours, always the same. I cant find the splinter, this 2nd one that should be on guy, so i cannot fix it, because i think on my save it will be all the time same. Its annoying. Because right now i dont wanna to start again till i finish this playthrough. Hope so that when i start with corpo then it will works normally.

Otherway, there is no chance to do this quest if its stuck?

@pat_kraha
so.. again... which Cyberpsycho quests are you talking about??? there are 17

and no, there is always a way, just change the quest facts with this
never used it... but people i helped showing this told me it worked for them

Cyberpsycho sighting: letter of a law, this is the quest, where you have to kill Chase Caley, then you need to find two splinters, but i can find only one in chase body, second should be in corpses on location but cannot find em.

isnt that the one in the car repair shop that i was talking about?
search the computer, and one splinter is on the guy that is still alive when you enter the area...
sometimes the cyberpsycho thows the car on him.. then you cant get the splinter and have to reload

isnt that the one in the car repair shop that i was talking about?
search the computer, and one splinter is on the guy that is still alive when you enter the area...
sometimes the cyberpsycho thows the car on him.. then you cant get the splinter and have to reload

There is no alive guy and cyberpsycho even do not throw car, so i cant grab 2nd splinter.

Top Bottom