Cyberpsycho Lex Talionis dies no matter what [Bug]

+
Update: I retried it and he didn't die this time : )
---
I tried with a pax pistol and he just dies. I also read Plato79 report the same thing. Frustrating:
"The problem is I cannot keep him alive no matter what. I tried weapons with pax mod. I tried a common wrench ( I had a legendary bat with multiple effects but I didn't want to accidentally harm him with more than I intended ).. Whenever I put him out he starts to bleed and I had to report to regina that I flatlined.. She says I'm supposed to keep him alive, but I cannot. He just dies.. I did some of the psychos and didn't kill them.. It's just this one wants to die no matter what I do."

Last edited:
I tried with a pax pistol and he just dies. I also read Plato79 report the same thing. Frustrating:
"The problem is I cannot keep him alive no matter what. I tried weapons with pax mod. I tried a common wrench ( I had a legendary bat with multiple effects but I didn't want to accidentally harm him with more than I intended ).. Whenever I put him out he starts to bleed and I had to report to regina that I flatlined.. She says I'm supposed to keep him alive, but I cannot. He just dies.. I did some of the psychos and didn't kill them.. It's just this one wants to die no matter what I do."
You have try with QHs (like Short Circuit) ?
You lower his life almost to the bottom and upload a short circuit to finish him.
Normally you have to shoot them after they are knock out for kill them (you really have to want to kill them, like all boss) :(

Top Bottom