Cyberpsycho Mover Bug, Body fell through the stairs, can't finish the mission

+
In the Cyberpsycho Sighting: Lt. Mower, when fighting with her, she got stuck on the concrete stairs (half body through them) i killed her, and completely got stuck under the stairs, now i can't loot her, and his body will not respawn, i continued with the game, so far, that i'm unable to restart the mission from a save game, and it's the last psycho that i need to do, so i can't progress anymore. PLEASE FIX THIS IN AN UPDATE, i have seen many people with this issue, maybe just correct the position of the body, or spawn it again, somehow

Thanks, I know, but the game shouldn't have this mission breaking bugs, and i was still learning to play, early on, i just didn't knew that my objective to solve the mission was to loot the body specifically, i went on, thinking later i will find out what was i supposed to do, just to come back too much later to realize what actually happened with the body

Rofl

"Solve" the issue by reloading? So loading incorrectly caused the issue? How are we supposed to load our games so they don't break? I didn't realize that Cyberpunk 2077 required special loading instructions. Is there a link to these loading instructions so that thousands can play a bug free version?

In the Cyberpsycho Sighting: Lt. Mower, when fighting with her, she got stuck on the concrete stairs (half body through them) i killed her, and completely got stuck under the stairs, now i can't loot her, and his body will not respawn, i continued with the game, so far, that i'm unable to restart the mission from a save game, and it's the last psycho that i need to do, so i can't progress anymore. PLEASE FIX THIS IN AN UPDATE, i have seen many people with this issue, maybe just correct the position of the body, or spawn it again, somehow
Same Here ...Can't Complete The Cyberpsycho Mission..Please FIX This..And For Me Rogue Somehow Found Her Way Here....Literally Rogue Is Sitting Here

Top Bottom