Cyberpsycho Non-lethal AND kill (anyone else do this?)

+
I've noticed that the cyberpsycho quests can be done in both ways, you just need to take them out Non-lethal and after messaging Regina and getting the reward, you can then headshot them for the additional SC and bounty.
I read online that there is no significant reward for completing the full 17 missions Non-lethallly and figured why not try both?

Besides, my character seems to be stuck in Non-lethal mode regardless of what I try and what mods I have. So I'm in the habit of headshotting everything after the combat is over anyway.

you get the same reward if you kill them or not, she just sends you an upset message if you do kill them. but i usually do what you do kill them after the message.

Hehe cool. Yeah I was just curious about whether anyone else went about the job in the same way. Seems like a win win for everyone, apart from the cyberpsycho 😊

Too bad that you're all killing the Psychos. In the next Story Expansion ("V and the Cyberpsycho Squad") Regina will have healed them all and they will join V on an epic suicide mission, like the one in Mass Effect 2.
Of course only, if they have survived.

Too bad that you're all killing the Psychos. In the next Story Expansion ("V and the Cyberpsycho Squad") Regina will have healed them all and they will join V on an epic suicide mission, like the one in Mass Effect 2.

bah they are too weak...who would need them?:)

I've noticed that the cyberpsycho quests can be done in both ways, you just need to take them out Non-lethal and after messaging Regina and getting the reward, you can then headshot them for the additional SC and bounty.
I read online that there is no significant reward for completing the full 17 missions Non-lethallly and figured why not try both?

Besides, my character seems to be stuck in Non-lethal mode regardless of what I try and what mods I have. So I'm in the habit of headshotting everything after the combat is over anyway.

Find it strange that you get additional bounty when you kill them after. The gig has been closed afterall. When you have killed them all, does Regina invite you to her apartment?

My personal headcannon is that they're all locked up in a lab being used for cyberware implant experimentation.

Guest 4400165

bah they are too weak...who would need them?:)
I say V was too powerful then. If you tackle the missions with no Projectile Launch System or Neutralize hack (forgot what's it called, non-lethal shutdown)/Suicide, they can be challenging. Some are very, especially early game.

Has anyone gotten the issue where they go to talk to her after she calls you when you complete the quest, and the mission icon over her head fades and you can’t talk to her? If so is there a fix?

Top Bottom