Cyberpsycho Quest Reward

+
I just completed the last Cyberpsycho encounter and headed over to Regina... she said a few things I almost already forgot by now and told me about "a reward well deserved".

Now, I've been playing the game for some time, so when a quest completes I usually stand idly by and wait for the rewards and such to pop in before unleashing havok on NIght City again. This time tho... The "Quest Completed" thingy was the only thing to pop up :censored:

Quick search didn't turn up nothing either. So - did anybody else finish the quest? What was the reward? Have I been bamboozled?!

Halp :eek:

I remember being super excited when I finished this long ass quest, surely I would get a great reward right? I was so shocked it took me a while to leave Regina's place.

you dont get only money, you get tons of gear also while you kill each of those...
BTW check out a chip that is very funny "cyberpsycho chip" not quite sure if you loot it from there, but is fun.
You can make enemy NPC become a cyber psycho and kill their partners haha.

I like that mission for one reason. I can tag it as my current mission to get rid of the stupid yellow line on the map. That'll be the last mission I finish unless they give us a way to uncheck missions.

I DID THE SAME! Sorry for yelling... :censored: And I already regret robbing myself of that.

I DID THE SAME! Sorry for yelling... :censored: And I already regret robbing myself of that.
Yeah, not sure why the yellow line annoys me so much. Probably because I get confused and start following it instead of where I currently want to go when driving around. "Daaa.. I didn't want to start a mission, I wanted to go sell all my junk!"

I was so curious as to why she wanted the cyberpsychos alive! I was thinking that after all was done, she would turn around and go evil while having a small squad of subservient cyberpsychos. I guess this is not the case.

Ever see the movie "thirteen ghosts" (2001)? I think that is what Regina is doing, collecting tormented souls/abominations to use in a new experiment... sorry treatment. :)

But yeah the end reward I didn't even notice; figured it was just some cash. ugh...

At least she did acknowledge that I managed to keep every single one of them alive, as she requested. But for the rest, the conclusion was a bit of an anti-climax. Some iconic reward (or rewards, depending on how succesful you were at only incapacitating the cyberpsycho's) would've been great. A certain gun named Skippy comes to mind..

I wonder if we are supposed to get Skippy back from her as a final reward for this mission?

Did anyone return Skippy back to her and then completed the Cyberphyscho quest?

Top Bottom