Cyberpsycho questline is so bad :(

+
Replace phone calls with phone messages and you're up to something. I am almost certain that anything that requires new voiced dialogue is out of the question at this point. Texting on the other hand is already in the game and very easy to make new content based on it.

Good point.
Maybe they could implement the existing phone briefings into those calls? But I don't know how unnatural and weird that would turn out.

Yes, the Cyberpsycho missions are under developed (lack of pre mission intelligence/interaction from/with family, associates and such, and post mission interactions and debrief/clean up the mess, etc), repetitive, and basically just filler.

Good idea/concept but poorly implemented. Sadly another facet of this game that suffers from minimal effort and/or disabled content.

There are speculations and theories based on past tidbits from devs and datamings that main storyline was to be about mysteriousness, conspiracies and investigations going deep about cyberpsyhosis until. it changed to Silverhand

What I found weird about the whole thing, other than being underdone content, is most of the cyberpsychos weren't cyberpsychos. They mostly were people who had mental illnesses or they were addicted to drugs or something. I thought cyberpsychos went insane because of the amount of cyberware they installed? When I first got the quest I thought I'd be fighting insane augmented bosses like Adam Smasher. Instead I got a random NPCs who just twitch around with their fast reflexes for a bit, until I upload system reset. The fights were dull and boring, and the entire mission itself was a waste of time.

There are speculations and theories based on past tidbits from devs and datamings that main storyline was to be about mysteriousness, conspiracies and investigations going deep about cyberpsyhosis until. it changed to Silverhand
Would have been much better. JS and his corpo-hate is shallow af.

The best thing about all of this is that I did not get any reward for finishing the quest (non-lethal - all of them).

Zip. 0. Nada. NULL.
Yeah, that's really bad. You did a very clean job exactly what the client wanted. "Nah, it makes no difference." If you do only kill, she keeps repeatedly to say that she is disappointed, but at the end ... what else.
The most charitable interpretation is that Regina is giving it to the Reverend so they can all be arrested.

The still charitable is she's like, "Well, I hope you kill every mutherfucker in this building trying to get it."

My take on Regina is that she accepts contracts on assholes as a way to fight crime and control how it goes while not being immediately killed or shut down by the system.

And it's not WORKING necessarily but it's not-NOT working.
She can do sweet talking as much she wants for her self-perception, but never benefactress. I felt strongly, that she has a score to settle with somebody. Max Jones (ex co-worker) told, she decided to run away and hide behind NCPD because "unfinished business", what I understand.
If you give "Skippy" back to Regina. If its locked on Pacifist mode, she will be disappointed and does a factory reset. If its locked on Killer Mode, she will be like "Oh neat!".

She can do sweet talking as much she wants for her self-perception, but never benefactress. I felt strongly, that she has a score to settle with somebody. Max Jones (ex co-worker) told, she decided to run away and hide behind NCPD because "unfinished business", what I understand.
If you give "Skippy" back to Regina. If its locked on Pacifist mode, she will be disappointed and does a factory reset. If its locked on Killer Mode, she will be like "Oh neat!".

Eh, factory resets it no matter what. :)

Needs better questline for cyberpsychos and a better ending for it. Also the fights for me are ruined by the fact that some of the harder psychos can't jump on rooftops to chase you (or atleast maybe make these wooden/ metal panel houses destructible...) making the fights straight up mundane instead of challening.

Needs better questline for cyberpsychos and a better ending for it. Also the fights for me are ruined by the fact that some of the harder psychos can't jump on rooftops to chase you (or atleast maybe make these wooden/ metal panel houses destructible...) making the fights straight up mundane instead of challening.

I feel like they needed some late game Danger: High ones.

She does only, if Skippy permanently locked on Pacifist mode. She comments "What a bummer!" and tells to the pistol "Factory Reset."
But permanently locked on Killer mode. She is happy, as if it's untouched. That's all.

Uh no. She factory resets the one that was set on Murder Mode. I know, because that's how my quest ended when it was set on Murder Mode.

She names it Daisy.

I read a shard that talked about how just about everyone in maxtac is a cyberpsycho too. Thought it would get brought up at the end and you would get recruited considering V is kind of a cyberpsycho who holds ot together a little better.

Top Bottom