Cyberpsycho? Serial Killer?

+
Oh, I don't have to remember it. The 48 minute demo plays on my second screen whenever I'm awake. For...a very long time.
I can't really say I'm surprised.

Anyhoo, we're probably just spitballing stuff together, but it's amusing to think the Reds scattered a murder story through the released images and media so far. I wouldn't put it past them.
Agreed.
I was actually thinking last night, as I wrote that previous post, that it might even be a very CDPR thing to do, putting those two details among the mass of material released. And in any case, it's definitely fun to speculate. Perhaps there is a third piece buried somewhere in some image or video...
Edit: I carefully looked through all the screenshots and wallpapers on the official site, and I also re-watched the Deep Dive video in its entirety (pausing and rewinding to pause whenever there was something that could have contained a relevant nugget of information), but found nothing. Not going to do the same with the 48-minute demo, but the trailers maybe. :p

Last edited:
I loved the murder mystery side quests in VtM: Bloodlines and Dragon Age, so I hope that tracking down a serial killer and using our own detective skills is one of the street cred quests in the game.

Top Bottom