Cyberpsycho? Serial Killer?

+
Noticed this. Apologies if it's been spotted before.

Strikes Again.JPG

Meatman Strikes Again. Heatman Strikes Again?

SOME KIND OF MAN STRIKING AGAIN.

The image is this:

ffadc18506b7d977-600x338.png

And the screencap above is from this:

image0.jpg
So, killed by a Psycho? Murdered by a serial killer? Borrowed an existing art image and tossed in a cool headline?

Noticed this. Apologies if it's been spotted before.

View attachment 11038799

Meatman Strikes Again. Heatman Strikes Again?

The image is this:

View attachment 11038802

And the screencap above is from this:

So, killed by a Psycho? Murdered by a serial killer? Borrowed an existing art image and tossed in a cool headline?
A murder mystery in Cyberpunk? Not unexpected but still, colour me intrigued.

I think it's Weatman. Definitely looks like a capital w to me; H and M have vertical lines but the letter in the headline has lines that are at an angle.

In any case, definitely gives an entirely new perspective to that Trauma Team image.
A murder mystery in Cyberpunk? Not unexpected but still, colour me intrigued.
Agreed.
I do love a good murder mystery in fiction.

I think it's Weatman. Definitely looks like a capital w to me; H and M have vertical lines but the letter in the headline has lines that are at an angle.

In any case, definitely gives an entirely new perspective to that Trauma Team image.

Agreed.
I do love a good murder mystery in fiction.
I am also the same, my work is in forensic as well so it is my jam so i am hoping for some detective work if this is true.

not realy surprised would see articles like that in the game. How ever i think its only 50/50 if its something that we will have direct interaction with. I think its more likely as not to be a fluff thing to have some sort of story running alongside V's. though there could be small chance that one of sidemissions/contracts would be to hunt him down though a small one at that

Knowing CDPR the person might also be some morally grey character; they might be a serial killer or something evil like that, but for reasons that can be considered a justification. I honestly wouldn't even be surprised.

That is, if the whole thing is something V can encounter in the first place.

(Edit... "serial killed" :ROFLMAO: )

As I recall, the customary thing to do when men of unspecified of-ness are striking, is to call upon the services of 10^6-man.

Joking aside, I think the text likely reads "MeatMan," because the characters look like they could be 'M's or 'W's and not a lot else, given that they are quite similar to each other in shape and most like the shape made by a blurry 'W' or 'M'. So since WeatWan is not a thing. Meat Man is likely.

Last edited:

Sild

Ex-moderator
Nice spot!

This Meatman guy must be very confident if he takes out his victims in broad daylight. Thermoptic camouflage? Sniping from far away? Some other subtle means? Intriguing.

By that logic nothing V cannot be exists (any longer).

---

If, and that's a very strong if from me as I'm still convinced it's Weatman, the name is indeed Meatman, then I'd guess the person is someone who has very little to no cyberware.
Alternatively, someone who commits murders with a butcher's axe or a meat cleaver. A cyber cleaver! :p

We-lllll...in a very Internet like speculation spree...Max Tac does take down an axe wielding madman in the 48 minute demo.
I was only joking with that axe/cleaver bit... but maybe there is a tiny hint of a possibility that I was onto something without even realizing it.

I had no memory of that scene. I'm glad you did, and thanks for mentioning it. :D

I was only joking with that axe/cleaver bit... but maybe there is a tiny hint of a possibility that I was onto something without even realizing it.

I had no memory of that scene. I'm glad you did, and thanks for mentioning it. :D

Oh, I don't have to remember it. The 48 minute demo plays on my second screen whenever I'm awake. For...a very long time. Yep. Yep yep yep. I may need help. Also because I bought these for our living room drapes. Sigh. It's almost a compulsion now.

Anyhoo, we're probably just spitballing stuff together, but it's amusing to think the Reds scattered a murder story through the released images and media so far. I wouldn't put it past them.

90% the latter probably :LOL: Seriously though, I'd love to see a serial killer quest in the game. Those are usually some of the most interesting storylines in games, especially if it's a multi-branch quest and if there's the real possibility of blundering the whole thing (e.g. losing leads.) Stakes! :cool:

Last edited:
Top Bottom