cyberpsycho sighting bloody ritual (Mission broken)

+
Howdy,

I've done some progress but I'm completely stuck in "cyberpsycho sighting bloody ritual". when I arrive the place, there was a body in the middle I did a scan and (since the game allow) I just grabbed the body (guy who is sitting) and place it on the dump!!. Now I have Johnny looking and me and nothing more to do.

1609016476180.png

When I google the cyberpsycho sighting bloody ritual on youtube, others report the same, mission broken. No cyberpsyco.... My problem is, loosing progress... again, another thing that isn't working at all.

I think the mission was bugged too, but it isn't (or at least not for me). Problem is there's a lot of points to scan in the yellow area of the mission (and some of them are well hidden). Take me at least 15 min for this small area to find all, once you find all the cybepsicho spams

I think the mission was bugged too, but it isn't (or at least not for me). Problem is there's a lot of points to scan in the yellow area of the mission (and some of them are well hidden). Take me at least 15 min for this small area to find all, once you find all the cybepsicho spams

I did this, I've watched more than one video and I have all scans done as some require to approach to interaction. I don't really know what's going on but my saveds are missing .....

I also had 3 full game crash trying to decrypt a Shard message, couple of seconds before start this mission "cyberpsycho sighting bloody ritual". Dis is bad, what a mess....

I've heard people speculate that scanning objectives from outside the objective area can break the triggers for the quest.

Wasn't my case, I was inside the yellow area.

I have opened a ticket support

Post automatically merged:

restarted an old saved game, done some progress and than, bug again after 4 hours playing I've noticed than after done one "muamar reyes el capitan" mission his message got stuck on the screen and when I try to save says "can't save right now" I did other missions after whatever mission was that...

I quit.......

Attachments

• 1609047518070.png
    1609047518070.png
    132.5 KB · Views: 195
Last edited:
I found that approaching the quest from the front is key. Follow your markers and drive up to the location. Do not jump in from the roof of nearby buildings.

I nearly entered cyberpsychosis myself when the game wouldn't let me finish this quest on my second run as the Cyberpsycho wouldn't come out of her freezer in spite of following guides online and restarting the game numerous times. But after loading an autosave file where I was just driving to the location and haven't gone on my jumping spree to the site, and DRIVING to the location, the quest worked perfectly fine. I also noticed that the markers for scannable quest items were gold and not greyed out compared to when I jumped in on the scene.

Hope this helps! Just follow the queues to scan and decipher and you should be good. Cheers.

I found that approaching the quest from the front is key. Follow your markers and drive up to the location. Do not jump in from the roof of nearby buildings.

this is what I am doing, despite the game has a stealth mode/perks, should allow random approach (is this a open world or a drivethrough game? don't take me wrong). Somehow appear that out of thin air the dis game mission went corrupted on my saved and unexpectedly 3 days of my autosaved vanished.

My last try was to rollback 3 days and restore a saved.. but occasionally the game do this behavior. I did again the "Gig: For my Son" (since I lost a lot of missions done) and guess what. BUG again.

I've dropped the body on the car (at the end of the mission) and the car got stucked. Wasn't moving, no end mission. So I'm replaying over and over, cause this is an example.

Last edited:
this is what I am doing, despite the game has a stealth mode/perks, should allow random approach (is this a open world or a drivethrough game? don't take me wrong). Somehow appear that out of thin air the dis game mission went corrupted on my saved and unexpectedly 3 days of my autosaved vanished.

My last try was to rollback 3 days and restore a saved.. but occasionally the game do this behavior. I did again the "Gig: For my Son" (since I lost a lot of missions done) and guess what. BUG again.

I've dropped the body on the car (at the end of the mission) and the car got stucked. Wasn't moving, no end mission. So I'm replaying over and over, cause this is an example.

Sorry to hear that bud. Admittedly, this game has a lot of glitches and bugs. But it has gotten better compared to how it was released on day 1. I have seen this for myself, considering I am on my second run already and am 141 hours into the game. And you are right, the game has some weaknesses and can still improve on a lot of areas - which is something I hope CDPR will do in the future. Hope you get a better experience soon. In spite of the bugs, I am still enjoying the game, and it has a lot to offer if you can look past some issues.

Ive had it not trigger twice now... but found standing up on the loading dock the pycho in the ice-tub will stand up and the encounter begins - after standing by the dumpster Johnny is sitting on and he says "we're not alone" or something; I then head up on top the loading dock in the back of the scene.

its a little buggy to trigger but managed both times... Sometimes just standing still staring at the ritual.

Ok, came back to leave a feedback. Since I wasn't able to continue repeating over and over and end on the same bug. I've tried a different approach.

When I found the game cache as explained here - https://www.pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Cyberpunk_2077
  1. Go to %LOCALAPPDATA%\CD Projekt Red\Cyberpunk 2077\cache\.
  2. Delete or rename GamePipelineLibrary.cache.
  3. Re-launch the game.
After doing this and restarted the game. I've loaded a previous saved game and for the first time the damn cyberpsyco appeared !!!! :rolleyes: also noticed that lots of visual bugs disappeared...

so now I'm removing the cache daily, and I only see trees bending and cars falling after playing 4 hours more a less. I've noticed when I clean the cache the game runs much more smoothly. Something is not going well on the game cache.

Anyway, if you have same or similar problem. This is a possible solution.

ps: I'm still waiting for a replyy from cd projekt red ticket :rolleyes:

So far none of the above solutions have worked for me. Mine is stuck in a state where everything is scanned, following videos of how it should look. Shard is decrypted. Johnny is sitting on the box. No spawn.

Previously I was able to see the psycho appear briefly on the loading ramp area, along the fence. However, that doesn't happen anymore.

On PC - All other Cyberpsychos completed
Tried at launch, patch 1.04, 1.05, 1.06
Cleared cache as well.

I have been waiting for since second day you fix this quest. I have read hundreds of pages explaining how can you get past this bug but nothing works. Now i have done everything else done and im wondering 2hours on every patch scanning areas and trying so stupid shit to make this dude appear. So are actually gona do something about it?

So far none of the above solutions have worked for me. Mine is stuck in a state where everything is scanned, following videos of how it should look. Shard is decrypted. Johnny is sitting on the box. No spawn.

Previously I was able to see the psycho appear briefly on the loading ramp area, along the fence. However, that doesn't happen anymore.

On PC - All other Cyberpsychos completed
Tried at launch, patch 1.04, 1.05, 1.06
Cleared cache as well.

When I did this I've loaded an old saved game before even start this mission. I've done lots of others missions and when I tried latter the mission worked. I'm sorry to hear that, but worked for me

First playthrought mission worked fine but second psycho went sitting top of crate and didint move but I was stil able to finish mission!

Ok, came back to leave a feedback. Since I wasn't able to continue repeating over and over and end on the same bug. I've tried a different approach.

When I found the game cache as explained here - https://www.pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Cyberpunk_2077
  1. Go to %LOCALAPPDATA%\CD Projekt Red\Cyberpunk 2077\cache\.
  2. Delete or rename GamePipelineLibrary.cache.
  3. Re-launch the game.
After doing this and restarted the game. I've loaded a previous saved game and for the first time the damn cyberpsyco appeared !!!! :rolleyes: also noticed that lots of visual bugs disappeared...

so now I'm removing the cache daily, and I only see trees bending and cars falling after playing 4 hours more a less. I've noticed when I clean the cache the game runs much more smoothly. Something is not going well on the game cache.

Anyway, if you have same or similar problem. This is a possible solution.

ps: I'm still waiting for a replyy from cd projekt red ticket :rolleyes:

After you've decrypted the shard and scanned the fridge, scan this from this position:

20201231193330_1.jpg

See if it works. Completed this gig 3 times now. Can confirm 100% it's working as intended.

It's frustrating as hell to play this game that's so broken that some can not complete their missions because of it. And when will all this be fixed? Sometime in 2022 when the game should have been launched, to begin with?

Hi everybody!
I've found a solution in the steam discussions for the bug where nothing happens after already scanning everything.
It worked for me and I could finally finish 100% of the game.
I hope it will work for you too!

I ADVISE ON BACKING UP YOUR SAVE FILE BEFORE DOING ANY CHANGES AS I DON'T KNOW WHAT CONSEQUENCES IT CAN LEAD TO!
ANY CHANGES TO SAVE FILES ARE DONE ON YOUR OWN RISK.

1. download the save editor from here
2. click "Load Save" and choose you save file
3. choose the "Quest Facts" tab
4. if mq_wat_nid_15_clue exists, modify it to 3.
if it doesn't exist, click "+ New Fact", enter mq_wat_nid_15_clue and choose type "Name", and then set it's Value to 3.
5. click "Save Changes" and save the save file back in your saves folder inside a new folder or by replacing the old save you edited (Your choice)
6. close the save editor and open cyberpunk 2077 again.

After doing it, as you approach the area from the front road
the cyberpsycho should pop out of the freezer.

I nearly entered cyberpsychosis myself when the game wouldn't let me finish this quest on my second run as the Cyberpsycho wouldn't come out of her freezer in spite of following guides online and restarting the game numerous times. But after loading an autosave file where I was just driving to the location and haven't gone on my jumping spree to the site, and DRIVING to the location, the quest worked perfectly fine. I also noticed that the markers for scannable quest items were gold and not greyed out compared to when I jumped in on the scene.

Hope this helps! Just follow the queues to scan and decipher and you should be good. Cheers.
Thats a general advise!

Something doesnt trigger in a gig/event. Reload old save and approach the area "normal".

Also maybe that helps too: https://forums.cdprojektred.com/ind...ody-ritual-pc-version.11047136/#post-12370658

How you clear any and all gigs.

1. Wait for fixer to stop talking.
2. Wait for mission update.
3. READ MISSION INSTRUCTIONS
4. DO NOTHING BUT MISSION INSTRUCTIONS
5. Repeat 3 and 4 until finished.

How to clear this gig.
1. Get to area don't think it matters how.
2. Regina call, I think, do nothing until she finish.
3. wait for quest to update.
4. Go talk to the survivor as mission states, DO NOT SCAN ANYTHING.
5. Now you get search for clues or something
6. Scan everything.
7. go to where Jhonny is sitting and talk to body on ground behind dumpster.
8. psycho shows up kill it.

If you scanned area during phone call or during objective find survivor you are unable to finish and need to load a save from before going there.

This is because their mission update scripting engine and interactions with objects are BADLY implemented.

DO NOT DECYPT THE SHARD, I got on stuck on this for hours trying to get the Cyberpsycho to appear to no avail, I did everything humanely possible but I only got Johnny sitting there on a box and nothing happening.

I restarted it, scanned everything and picked the shard without decrypting it, and immediately after Johnny tells to scan the body behind the box he is sitting on the psycho appeared, I defeated her and after that I decrypted the shard, hopefully that helps those who are still stuck.

Clearly the shard is bugged and ruins the mission for some reason, hopefully CDPR will fix that along with the other bugged missions like the Delamain questline (still haven't figured out what ruined it for me).

Top Bottom