Cyberpsycho Sighting: Discount Doc Bug

+
Ok, so I have a different problem regarding Discount Doc... This one's a doozy, folks!

The laptop only offers me the Open and Close option (on PC). There is no Use option so I can't read the meesage and continue the mission. It still asks for "Search the area to collect information..." I have the shard and I have read it. Chase is also dead.

Anyone know the console command to "fool" the game into thinking I've read the message?
Darn laptop batteries ran out.. :)

Attachments

• SS.jpg
    SS.jpg
    437.9 KB · Views: 112
I've come across another bug on this mission. I arrive, I use ping, I expose the cyberpsycho and the merc attacking him.

I neutralize them both. I read both of their shards, and the game just tells me to keep searching the area for information. Regina cannot be texted, so annoying, man.

nrvmnd. I just didn't realize there was a computer. Thanks ya'll

Last edited:
So, since CyberConsole isn't supported anymore since 1.05, they need to fix this bug asap, they should just put the shard somewhere else :/

Well, it worked for me with this cmd:
Game.AddToInventory("Items.ma_std_rcr_11_shard_merc", 1)

Game-Version: 1.12

Guy with the shard was bugged in side a car for me and was pretty hard to find.

Last edited:
Having a problem with the quest, not sure if it's the same one.
Started the job, and got this message, if I click on "(!) Track Job" nothing happens
Went to the location all the guides say has the missions, just got attacked by cops.
Tried the AddToInventory(Items.ma_std_rcr_11_shard_merc, 1) fix with the console, but still nothing has changed.

Any advice?
View attachment 11136896
I've got the same issue. Did you find a solution? I have the shard (thanks to Cyber Engine Tweaks), but no progress, and if I click "track job" the button disappears, and the "Journal" tab switches to "crafting" (though it does not change to the crafting screen. If I exit and re-enter the journal, the track job button will reappear.

Top Bottom