Cyberpsycho Sighting: Discount Doc Bug

+
I did not get the shard using the above command along with Cyber Engine Tweaks.

After doing some digging, I did get the shard and completed the quest after 1.05 using the following script:

Game.AddToInventory("Items.ma_std_rcr_11_shard_merc", 1)

I'm on a PS4 Pro so cannot use a 3rd party app just to "fix the game enough to actually play it". I cannot get the shard from the security guard because he isn't there. I use cyberhacks so it is possible he died while inside the trailer you cannot enter.

Any way I can complete this or do I have to mark it down with the other 5 or 6 missions I am currently unable to complete because of bugs and bad coding?

As of 1.05, console commands no longer work, but you can still run the scripts...

So, use this instead:

AddToInventory(Items.ma_std_rcr_11_shard_merc, 1)

I just tried it and it still works. Hope this helps!

P.S.

I'm using the latest Cyber Engine Tweaks and the script works.

EDIT:

If in case the above command doesn't work (strangely, the above still works for me lol), as mentioned by others in the posts below, use:

You are awesome thank you!

Ok guys, as of patch 1.06 still bugged incase anyone out there who is looking for answers. I guess its bugged from looking at the laptop then the shard BUT everyone keeps saying that there's a goon with a red helmet and that guy did not spawn in at all. people say that the car in the area gets flipped over and all that but I never saw it happen or any animation got triggered. I only got the shard off the boss's body and the message off the laptop. This is my situation. I keep reloading the game in hopes that the shard will magically pop up but no luck. Oh to mention, I have been doing this for a week now :) This game has so much potential and I feel as if the game was rushed because they wanted to be up-to-date with the new gen consoles. Though i do not blame the rush, i do blame them for buggs related to missions and quests. I rather have bugs regarding visuals or saves or anything else. But when it comes to the core of the game aka missions and quest items, That needs to be perfected DAY 1. Again still giving this game a chance and hoping that the devs realize that this quest is bugged and that they put the command prompt back in for us to be able to ONLY spawn in quest items if situations like this happens.
ps: sorry for the rant...
Post automatically merged:

As of 1.05, console commands no longer work, but you can still run the scripts...

So, use this instead:

P.S.

EDIT:

If in case the above command doesn't work (strangely, the above still works for me lol), as mentioned by others in the posts below, use:

EDIT2:

Make sure to type the command as is (simply copy and paste it in the console for ease), because if you type the command all in lower case letters, it will not work, as it is very case sensitive.

how do i use the cyber engine tweak? steps? i copy and pasted the files from nexus mods into my x64 file and it was just buggy af. Any way i can do this? step by step list? sos mate

Last edited:
how do i use the cyber engine tweak? steps? i copy and pasted the files from nexus mods into my x64 file and it was just buggy af. Any way i can do this? step by step list? sos mate

Have you downlaoded the latest version of Cyber Engine Tweaks?

Highly recommended to get the latest as it has a new 1.06 support version.

If you do have the latest version, try this:

1. Load your game (most likely where you are stuck at the "search the area..." part of the quest), then hit the ` key (backtick/tilde key). You will then see a console window in the upper left where you can type a command.

2. Type this, or copy and paste this: Game.AddToInventory("Items.ma_std_rcr_11_shard_merc", 1)

*NOTE: VERY, VERY, VERY CASE SENSITIVE. It will not work otherwise.

3. After typing or copy/pasting the above command, press enter. That should give you the needed shard to complete the bugged quest.

4. Press ` key (backtick/tilde key) again to close the console window.

Hope this helps you. You can always hit me up if you still have problems and I will gladly help.

With the help of the CyberConsole mod I was able to figure out a workaround.
With the CyberConsole you can open a debug console in the game and execute this command:
Code:
player.inventory.addItem(Items.ma_std_rcr_11_shard_merc, 1)
This will add the "Send a Crew" shard to your inventory and let you finish the quest. Good luck, everyone!

How did you figure out that name for the shard "Items.ma_std_rcr_11_shard_merc"? Been trying to use CyberEngineTweaks (now that 1.6 is out). Their AddToInventory command seems to work with this shard, which is great. I've tried spinning up a fresh game, walking up to a cyberpsycho and running Game.printNPCItems(), buttttt that doesn't seem to tell you the shard name. Any ideas about how to grab the shard name from a cyberpsycho? Or find the name of it once its in your inventory?

I'm on a PS4 Pro so cannot use a 3rd party app just to "fix the game enough to actually play it". I cannot get the shard from the security guard because he isn't there. I use cyberhacks so it is possible he died while inside the trailer you cannot enter.

Any way I can complete this or do I have to mark it down with the other 5 or 6 missions I am currently unable to complete because of bugs and bad coding?
I'm on the same boat literally can't get the plat because this quest won't finish holding me back two trophies it's seriously piss taking that they didn't even bother to solve it on 1.06 hotfix. If any of you guys find fix where the body for second shard has spawned somewhere let me know.

So, use this instead:

P.S.

EDIT:

EDIT2:

Make sure to type the command as is (simply copy and paste it in the console for ease), because if you type the command all in lower case letters, it will not work, as it is very case sensitive.

Thank you the game.addtoinventory worked for me

With the help of the CyberConsole mod I was able to figure out a workaround.
With the CyberConsole you can open a debug console in the game and execute this command:
Code:
This will add the "Send a Crew" shard to your inventory and let you finish the quest. Good luck, everyone!

I used those commands and get those errors:
lua: error: [string "player.inventory.addItem(Ite..."]:1: attempt to index a nil value (global 'player')

lua: error: [string "AddToInventory(Items.ma_std_..."]:1: attempt to index a nil value (global 'Items')

Which command do i need? Patch 1.06.

I used those commands and get those errors:
lua: error: [string "player.inventory.addItem(Ite..."]:1: attempt to index a nil value (global 'player')

lua: error: [string "AddToInventory(Items.ma_std_..."]:1: attempt to index a nil value (global 'Items')

Which command do i need? Patch 1.06.

Are you using the CyberConsole mod? Because in the description, it was mentioned that "This mod is no longer supported as of 1.05. No further development will be done for versions 1.04 and below either."

Try and download this: Cyber Engine Tweaks and get the latest version of it.

I just tested Game.AddToInventory("Items.ma_std_rcr_11_shard_merc", 1) and it works. Don't forget that this is very case sensitive.

Hope this helps!

So, use this instead:

P.S.

EDIT:

EDIT2:

The second command worked. Daaamn, you saved my ass and 20+ hours of gameplay (last usefull save).
Bless you dude!

The second command worked. Daaamn, you saved my ass and 20+ hours of gameplay (last usefull save).
Bless you dude!
Awesome! Glad it worked for you!

Shoutouts once again to users BobbySilver and shelobe for mentioning the second command, because as I said, for some odd reason, the command I mentioned worked for me, but the second command that they mentioned worked more universally =]

i have the quest bugged as well, where the last guy with the shard disappeared too.
but today i found something new and strange about the quest again.
i have a new 2nd quest marker on the map on top of a building (screenshots)
but i haven't figured out a way to get in there.
discount dog 1.jpg
discount dog 2.jpg

Having a problem with the quest, not sure if it's the same one.
Started the job, and got this message, if I click on "(!) Track Job" nothing happens
Went to the location all the guides say has the missions, just got attacked by cops.
Tried the AddToInventory(Items.ma_std_rcr_11_shard_merc, 1) fix with the console, but still nothing has changed.

Any advice?
tqxp514j26a61.png

Tried the AddToInventory(Items.ma_std_rcr_11_shard_merc, 1) fix with the console, but still nothing has changed.

That is the old command that no longer works with the later versions of Cyber Tweak Engine, use this instead:

Very case sensitive so type as is of simply copy and paste this to the console.

Hope that helps!

That is the old command that no longer works with the later versions of Cyber Tweak Engine, use this instead:

Very case sensitive so type as is of simply copy and paste this to the console.

Hope that helps!

Tried, still not working :(
Got the shard, but that's it

Oh wait, I just realized what you said... I thought you were done with that particular cyberpsycho and just stuck not getting that one shard to complete it. Sorry, a bit haggard from work lol

I'll hit you up through private messaging...

So, use this instead:

P.S.

EDIT:

EDIT2:

dumb question: how do you open the Cyber Engine Tweaks' console in order to input these commands? I have seem the wiki describing the correct key for each keyboard setup but mine isnt there (brazilian). Id like to know if there is a way to edit the console key so Id be able to place it wherever I want and simply use it ingame. Actually I dont even know if the program is working because it has no visual confirmation or anything.

The CyberConsole have a prompt windows that opens together with the game that says whenever the console would work or not. By the way, the hotkey for pop up the Cyberconsole in game was my " ' " key (above TAB key) and it worked just fine (till v1.04 at least). Sadly I coldnt load a save from version 1.05 in the previous versions of the game where the CyberConsole worked. Now I have to manage to make the Cyber Engine Tweaks's console to pop up ingame and I have no idea on how to do that :/

edit: nevermind, the problem is that its 1.06 compatible only, already fixed it, thanks.

Last edited:
Top Bottom