Cyberpsycho Sighting: Discount Doc Bug

+
I visited the area of the quest early and didn't get the Send a Crew shard from the merc Chase Coley kills. I revisited the area later and killed Chase Coley but the Send a Crew body had despawned.

Same, I was in the area earlier in the game, and he was raging but to high level for me. Later I get a quest to find him and now the security guard has despawned. I cannot get / find the shard "Send a Crew".

Exactly same for me, watched video guides and no body with shard there. First I encountered boss by exploration but I was like 14-15 lvl so I skipped it till I get my lvls and enough power, then I revisited, killed the psycho but after that I wasn't able to find body with shard, there is just a car in the place where body should be and that's it. Also encountered bug with Phantom of Night City psycho. Damn, this bugs killing me

I've already sent a report, hope something will be fixed by upcoming patches, dropped game for now, I already wasted like 4-5 hours before I realised some quests were completely bugged for me

With the help of the CyberConsole mod I was able to figure out a workaround.
With the CyberConsole you can open a debug console in the game and execute this command:
Code:
player.inventory.addItem(Items.ma_std_rcr_11_shard_merc, 1)
This will add the "Send a Crew" shard to your inventory and let you finish the quest. Good luck, everyone!

With the CyberConsole you can open a debug console in the game and execute this command:
Code:
This will add the "Send a Crew" shard to your inventory and let you finish the quest. Good luck, everyone!
this worked

The same thing just happened to me.
While searching, someone started shooting at me trough a wall, so i used ping on a near device and shot the guy with the sniper rifle, his head clipped trough the wall and I was able to get the shard lol, so if you encounter the same bug you can try your luck this way

Attachments

• photomode_15122020_172909.jpg
    photomode_15122020_172909.jpg
    815.5 KB · Views: 2,935
Last edited:
I hope this will be fixed next patch, sent over saves and all details, but I suppose if more people send this, more chance it will have high enough priority. It's literally last psycho for me, cyberconsole mode doesnt working- game is crashing on start.

Im having a different issue with the quest, for me it just wont complete. Ive read all the shards and files and even texted Regina but the quest has not moved to completed. This is a gamebreaking bug for me as it will block the platinum unless i play through again and whos to say it wont bug out on me again. Reset quest progress or something i do NOT want to play this again

Code:
Okay so this worked for me BUT the shard "Doesn't Look Too Good" is also missing and I've been trying to find anything for that but so far nada, any chance you got a workaround for that? or..

EDIT: I looked into the 'Shards' section in my Journal, I found the shard there in the unlabeled category. I can finally progress. Thank you!.

Last edited:
Code:
greetings, sire! I have probably the same issue with "cyberpsycho sighting ticket to the major leagues", how can I find a code for that? can u please guide me?

I had the same issue: killed the psycho but he didn't actually die - he just froze to basic animation and I cannot loot the shard.

Video is set as hidden/unlisted in youtube:

with cyberconsole and executing the inventory.additem(xxx) solved it.

well this doesn't work anymore in 1.05... Any chance we get a fix for this now or do I have to redownload and reinstall 1.04?

well this doesn't work anymore in 1.05... Any chance we get a fix for this now or do I have to redownload and reinstall 1.04?

As of 1.05, console commands no longer work, but you can still run the scripts...

So, use this instead:

AddToInventory(Items.ma_std_rcr_11_shard_merc, 1)

I just tried it and it still works. Hope this helps!

P.S.

I'm using the latest Cyber Engine Tweaks and the script works.

EDIT:

If in case the above command doesn't work (strangely, the above still works for me lol), as mentioned by others in the posts below, use:

Game.AddToInventory("Items.ma_std_rcr_11_shard_merc", 1)

EDIT2:

Make sure to type the command as is (simply copy and paste it in the console for ease), because if you type the command all in lower case letters, it will not work, as it is very case sensitive.

Last edited:
As of 1.05, console commands no longer work, but you can still run the scripts...

So, use this instead:

AddToInventory(Items.ma_std_rcr_11_shard_merc, 1)

I just tried it and it still works. Hope this helps!

P.S.

I'm using the latest Cyber Engine Tweaks and the script works.
The Command is Game.AddToInventory("Items.ma_std_rcr_11_shard_merc", 1)

Top Bottom