Cyberpsycho Sighting Discount Doc bug

+
So as you probably know in this mission you have to kill a bad guy [ a cyberpsycho ] , get the shard from his body and then search for informations which you should find them on a pc laying around there. I know every single step of this mission because i've done it for at least 10 times. The only problem is that if i open the pc and search the message for information i need it just doesnt do anything.. it should tell me to send those informations to Regina [ npc who gives you this mission ] .
I tried different save files. I tried to do other missions before. I tried to use fast travel. I pretty much tried everything i could think of . I just cant make it work. Any tips ?
Im just stuck at " Search the area to collect information " .

Search the shard and go around the area another time. Similar things have happened to me but I eventually found what I needed.

I checked the shard and then i have to check a computer laying around somewhere for a message, i know where computer is , i know what message i have to read, i do all this , but it just doesnt happen anything .
I tried to do the mission then go do other missions in between and come back to finish this, still not working.

Did you try opening your phone and checking messages. For most of the cyberpsycho missions, I've had to send details back via phone to Regina

Yes i did , cant do it. I know how this type of GIG should work cuz i have finished a couple by now.
Post automatically merged:

I just reinstalled the game. Loaded the file, went straight there, still nothing. I dont know what to try anymore at this point.

Last edited:
I made the mistake of coming upon the location, I killed one guy (that was key to the completion) and then ran away from the mech-man. When I came back, his body was gone, so this event can't be completed. Got the shard from the mech and did the computer but can't get the last shard.

I made the mistake of coming upon the location, I killed one guy (that was key to the completion) and then ran away from the mech-man. When I came back, his body was gone, so this event can't be completed. Got the shard from the mech and did the computer but can't get the last shard.
Same boat mate. I had to run because the mofo was pretty much one shot killing me by just looking sideways in my general direction. So I came back for his non lethal kill (for the cyberpsycho "main quest"), k.o. the dude, and I'm basically one shard short to complete it cause the other guy is MIA. Hope we get a fix for this.

I just worked it out! I was having the same problem, running around looking for the info to send to Regina. Turns out there's a body in the far left corner from the entrance to the compound by the name of Holden McCoy... He was tucked under the building and want showing anything on him to I found the right spot to search him. I picked him up and put him down in a clear spot and he had the shard I needed on him. That's the one you need to trigger the "Message Regina" option. Hope it works for you as well!

Attachments

• 20201226_171004.jpg
    20201226_171004.jpg
    887.5 KB · Views: 1,187
To do this mission I ran and shot my assault rifle alot to get percentage down when he gets low. Quick hack him weapon glitch works then hit with non lethal weapon.
Now the issue I couldn't find shard required so required so had to re do.
This time don't take all gear from psycho just read shared from list ignore rest gear get it later. Go to McCoy and read shard again then go to laptop do not use it before these steps and then send msg to regina.
Worked for me hope works for you.
As a thanks follow me on twitch if you wouldn't mind be much appreciated.

Top Bottom