Cyberpsycho Sighting: Discount Doc - Not Working

+
I got a little problem after trying to completing said quest I wasn't able to get rid of the goal to search for information in the area. I skipped the quest to return to it back later, hoping for it to fix itself somehow, but sadly it didn't. I already have the necessary shards for the event, but I have not the option to message Regina.
Note: I have no savefile which goes before I started the mission meaning wasting 26h is not an option for me :D

Attachments

• 20201213025243_1.jpg
    20201213025243_1.jpg
    496 KB · Views: 264
  • 20201213025255_1.jpg
    20201213025255_1.jpg
    258.8 KB · Views: 249
  • 20201213025302_1.jpg
    20201213025302_1.jpg
    277.1 KB · Views: 248
Exactly the same situation for me (but I am at 30+ hours)

I was in the area earlier in the game, and he was raging but to high level for me. Later I get a quest to find him and now the security guard has despawned. I cannot get / find the shard "Send a Crew".

It's not a bug. Try opening your phone and going to your messages. This one had me tripped up for a minute, too.

What is there supposed to be in the messages? I have the shard and read the laptop stuff. But I cant reply to the message like normal as it still wants me to search the area.

Same issue on Xbox One. I was lucky enough to save just before I entered the area of the quest and just before I discovered the quest. I neutralize the psycho, loot both shards, and still don't have the option to message Regina.

-I've tried restarting from the point where the quest is discovered but none of the triggers have fired yet, but no luck.
-I also tried restarting from the point where the quest is discovered, still same behavior.

I'll be back to a save before this job was discovered and giving it a wide berth for the time being. This is actually the first hard-stop bug with no workaround I've run into at level 32 and ~90 hours in. Call me lucky.

Top Bottom