Cyberpsycho Sighting: Lex Talionis (Garage Door Open / Combat Mode)

+
This is new as of 1.3 or 1.31. I don't recall having already gotten into combat near this area (besides having done I Walk The Line at the GIM). For some reason, no matter how I approach the garage, it's already open and combat mode triggers. But once inside, there's only one flying drone that attacks (used to be 2) and the 2 robots in the back just stand there saying "inconsistent readings." Lex (the cyberpsycho) also didn't appear until I was already firing on the drone that was shooting at me.

Also, there aren't shards on either of the bodies.. neither the one outside the garage door or the one up near the overpass above. It's definitely bugged

From my memories and my last playthrough :)

For the drone and the door :
I often have to destroy the first drone when I fight the scavs above the area because I go to the Rollercoaster quest (it's the "obvious" way to go there). They are hostile, so no way to pass nearby without fighting them. And if I don't discreetly kill them, the first drone get out to find me. So Either the drone find me and I destoy it, either it despawn because it's out of the garage. And the garage door is and remain opened (and it remain only one drone inside obviously).

For the shards :
I didn't remember if there is any shard in this quest (nor on body outside nor inside). Only a message on the computer.

For the dude :
It's exactly like the one under the highway bridge (netrunner girl). He don't appear until you start the fight. You can Ping or whatever, he don't spawn before entering in combat inside the garage (under the highway bridge, when the turrets are deployed).

For the two bots :
If you kill the dude enough quickly (it's easy, he's a "weak" cyberpsycho), they don't activate at all and stay at their original places.

Last edited:
I went through past saves and think I've found what happened. Apparently way back at level 17 I fought the Scavs above the garage and that somehow must have made the cyberpsycho gig trigger and the garage door opened... it's just weird that the garage stayed open since and when I came back to do this one (at level 32) - the combat mode triggers when you get anywhere near the door, regina's call comes in only if i run far enough back towards the water. Then when you go inside, the drones / robots AI is all messed up. I'll try reporting this one

Yep I think, it's the consequences to fight with scavs fight above the area, then to leave the area without completing the Cyberpsycho. Because Regina call come only when you are really close (almost in front of the door, near the dead dude outside), but a drones will be "lured" outside by the fight above from more far.
And speaking of the door, it closes and locks automatically at the start of the fight. Impossible to run away until you beat the guy (if I remember correctly).

Top Bottom