Cyberpsycho Sighting: Lt. Mower - I can't gather info and finish gig.

+
I can't "gather more info" in this gig, after I finished miniboss.
Maybe this is related to fact, that I've killed her outside the quest area (on stairs, with shotgun). However after looting and hacking everything around, there is nothing I can send as message.

I can't "gather more info" in this gig, after I finished miniboss.
Maybe this is related to fact, that I've killed her outside the quest area (on stairs, with shotgun). However after looting and hacking everything around, there is nothing I can send as message.

Can' remember if need both, but there a should be a shard on the CP about her calling for help, and then orders for the hit team on one of the bodies I believe. I think you have to read one or both, so you may want to make sure you didn't pick up a shard and then just didn't happen to read it. (I'm sure you checked, but you never know).

Sometimes you need to loot a body and it doenst show you that over the magnifying glass. that need sto be fixed.

Currently I have two Cyberpsycho GIGs unfinished, despite win fight with mini bosses. I think problem is related to some clipping objects below the ground. I had this in other quests like those for NCPD. Sometimes you neutralize some of the enemies but go around location to not raise the alarm to finish others. So if I go back to this place again, bodies are hidden under ground and I have no way to get items on them. So if shard is in the box, then quest is finished. If is on the body, then you can't finish it if body sunk into the ground.
I hope that CDPR bring back the debug console, otherwise there is no way to get all quests properly done.
Debug console back would be easier to get, than fix all those bugs with object disappearance.

Top Bottom