"Cyberpsycho Sighting: Ticket to the Major Leagues" bug PC

+
hey fellas! after 60hrs gameplay still I don't know what happened to this gig, "Cyberpsycho Sighting: Ticket to the Major Leagues" gig seems has a bug for me at least, it's strange because seems I managed all cyberpsycho sightings, cause after the last one, I had a meeting with Regina Jones and seems all CSs are done but this one is on my gigs and not completed, also all of the gigs and NCPDs in Watson were done but I didn't receive the achievement, also the gig has a button that gives me the option to track the job but nothing happened after I push it, I give 3 screenshots and u can see before and after I press "track job" button but nothing happens.
I remember for "Cyberpsycho Sighting: discount doc bug", PakL21 suggest a code and it solved that problem, but for this one, I son't know,
ty all.
1.png

2.png

3.png

https://cyberpunk.fandom.com/wiki/Regina_Jones

I had a similar problem, but then I found a face-palming solution. See, you might originally think that the "Glitter" on the psycho's body is just a drug and ignore it because you don't want to deal with the hassle of going into your inventory to vendor it, but no. You need to pull that off his corpse to complete the quest. I thought the shard you pull of the victim in the garage was important, but it turns out that doesn't matter. The "Glitter" on the psycho's corpse is all that matters.

I had a similar problem, but then I found a face-palming solution. See, you might originally think that the "Glitter" on the psycho's body is just a drug and ignore it because you don't want to deal with the hassle of going into your inventory to vendor it, but no. You need to pull that off his corpse to complete the quest. I thought the shard you pull of the victim in the garage was important, but it turns out that doesn't matter. The "Glitter" on the psycho's corpse is all that matters.
thank you, buddy, but the issue is there is nothing to find, look at 3rd map, beside that main story job, there is nothing more to find, I can't find where should I go to scan or take any shard, fella.

Well i had killed the guy but for some reason after i killed him i left the mission and did something before expecting the body but now i came back and the body is gone what should i do

Well I had killed the guy but for some reason, after I killed him I left the mission and did something before expecting the body but now I came back and the body is gone what should I do
I think u must be luckier than me, but I have the same problem as u have in another Cyberpsycho Sighting, "Cyberpsycho Sighting: Discount Doc" read this thread: " https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/cyberpsycho-sighting-discount-doc-bug.11046926/ ", someone in name of PakL21 gave a code, if u play on PC, u have to dig in to find a code like that one he gave, then use it to add the specific shard, maybe this way help u buddy. (worth a try)

Well i had killed the guy but for some reason after i killed him i left the mission and did something before expecting the body but now i came back and the body is gone what should i do
I' have the same problem, i have killed the psycho without accepting the mission and i din't gave me the shard for completing the quest.

I have the same issue however on my end I can not even track this quest to see where to even go. I click A on xbox to track it and does nothing. There are 3 gigs in my log that I can not track as well. They are all low level and each time I try and track them they do nothing. It is a shame because I wanted to complete everything and now I am stuck to just story missions and cant complete the other few gigs. Also want to add that for me my cyberphyscho quest states I have 2 more to find but there is no quest what so ever pointing me to any sightings and just can not finish the quest because of the issue. Any ideas or is there going to be some type of fix for this issue?

I have the same issue however on my end I can not even track this quest to see where to even go. I click A on xbox to track it and does nothing. There are 3 gigs in my log that I can not track as well. They are all low level and each time I try and track them they do nothing. It is a shame because I wanted to complete everything and now I am stuck to just story missions and cant complete the other few gigs. Also want to add that for me my cyberphyscho quest states I have 2 more to find but there is no quest what so ever pointing me to any sightings and just can not finish the quest because of the issue. Any ideas or is there going to be some type of fix for this issue?
For Cyberpsycho, it's the same (Ticket for major leagues) ?
If yes, in your holo, the message from Regina said what ? You already replied it ?

This bug sometimes bugs. For me it happened because I didn't decrypt it immediately and it disappeared from my inventory. Loading a save again and decrypting right away it appeared.

Top Bottom