Cyberpsycho sightning: Demons of War bug

+
After I had completed this mission once, I received a phone call from Regina later with the briefing for this mission. As a result, I was given this mission again with task "Investigate bridge", but when I examined mail of the laptop it was not counted as a task completion (obviously, because I did it when I had been doing this task for the first time).

So, this quest is glitched and can't be completed and now it is in my to-do list but there's no way to dispose of it. When I tried again by loading earlier save, the situation repeated. Scarcely had I completed Demons of War for the first time, Regine in 5-10 minutes calls me to do it again. And again I am given a quest which demands to investigate the bridge but when I examine email, it just doesn't count it.

When I tried to figure it whether this problem was mentioned somewhere, I found some dissatisfied players in the comment section on one of the videos about this mission, who spotted the same problem that this mission is mandated to be in the list of missions forever...

комменты 1.PNG

комменты 2.PNG

Proof that I have already completed this mission first time (you can see the ending textmessages to Regine stating that I took care about cyberpsycho) AND THEN SUDDENLY I receive introduction message and a phonecall...
миссия 1.png

миссия 2.png

Если нужно написать на русском, могу и на русском.

I have exactly the same problem except it's 4 quests from Regina that are stuck in my journal

Have the exact same problem, I sent in my saves yesterday to the support team but haven't heard back. Anybody have any luck with them?

Exactly the same problem here, I've contacted support yesterday and haven't got the response yet

SAME issue happening to me. No response from CDPR Support for 5 days now.

@Draconifors - Daniil probably spend a good 5-10 min providing excellent bug info, screenshots, and all the info the devs would need. Instead of a canned "direct you to the black hole of Support site" response, why don't you actually engage your the community and try to help? Moderators don't just stand on a soapbox and cite the rules.

Support isn't helping. Devs need to know. Enough said. /thread

why don't you
1) I am not a CDPR employee or a representative.
2) That is the only thing I can do. Don't like it, don't follow the link.
The ONLY way to report directly to CDPR is via that site, like I already said and like the banner says.

(Spitting at attempts to help is a great way to not get any kind of help in the future.)

Had the same issue, after spending several hours trying to beat this bug in quest, believe I've found solution..To do that, need to load previous save file (obviously), go to place under the bridge ( near Charter St fast travel point), stop left under the marker, exit vehicle, wait, if still no call, save/load, should get a call from Regina, and a txt message mentioning MaxTac, only then proceed mission, then it should work, at least worked for me. The reason it happens in first place script is not activated Regina's call (don't ask why) when u approach the bridge first time (especially in a vehicle) and you continued to investigate area. As I can see from screenshots in your case txt message about MaxTac is 3rd (mine was like that before when was bugged), and it have to be first one, screenshots attached..hopefully this will help

Attachments

• 20201227214942_1.jpg
    20201227214942_1.jpg
    381.9 KB · Views: 595
  • 20201227215008_1.jpg
    20201227215008_1.jpg
    210.7 KB · Views: 568
  • 20201227215040_1.jpg
    20201227215040_1.jpg
    341.1 KB · Views: 563
Top Bottom