Cyberpunk 2020 Daily Facts Conversation Thread!

+
Here's a rare picture of Johhny and Denny before they updated their style and formed the band:

johnnyAndDenny.jpeg

Man I hope zepplins are going to be a thing in 2077, they make sense if you can sell them (especially as a luxury) due to the generally more efficient resource use, but slower speeds, & cities with sky scraper zepplin docking looked cool as hell in Fringe.

Man I hope zepplins are going to be a thing in 2077, they make sense if you can sell them (especially as a luxury) due to the generally more efficient resource use, but slower speeds, & cities with sky scraper zepplin docking looked cool as hell in Fringe.
In the demo there is some sort of floating airship above the Arasaka building around 25:45. Doesn't look like a Zeppelin, but some sort of hovering airship.

Great !

Just a question, do you plan to release a new edition for your tabletop role-playing game ?

Last edited:
I hope this place will be explorable so we can verify if all those security measures and guards are really there and hard to break ;]

I think CDPR should have a 2020 release date for cyberpunk 2077 its just seems right and would be an homage too the original cyberpunk 2020 role playing game.

Top Bottom