Cyberpunk 2077 and the Oculus Rift

+
TBH, I'm seriously considering getting the OR over the PS4 (I'll have the money (probably) for one or the other when the OR comes out) and initially I'm looking to play stuff like EvE-Valkyrie and whatever other immersive stuff comes out (plus combining with my Leap motion for a 3d "data glove" effect).

If they can get the support in for this though, hell, it'll take immersion up several levels and would be great to simulate cyberspace.

Anyone remember the cyberspace in system Shock 1? Take that, fully 3d and add 20+ years of tech development.. :).

K.

Plus, aren't valve working on their own VR kit now as well?

Here's hoping for a shared/common API... :).

K.

What kind of VR are you guys speculating on? Full VR, or the adoption of things such as the Oculus Rift? I have seen one out of countless videos of an upset person of the OR and that was the low res version. One naysayer out of a countless many is the best enthusiasm ratio I have seen for a single product ever. I think (hope) mass adoption will take place as soon as the OR is released in its fleshed out consumer version. They've got confidential contracts with developers and John Carmack, I think VR has a bright near-future and the groundwork that has been laid behind the scenes will seemingly come out of nowhere.

I do really hope the OR takes off... but i fear it won't be in time for this game, it feels like it's still a way off

but my god when it comes.... i am sooooo on board i dont' care how heavy and uncomfertable the thing is i will specially construct a seat/bed so that it won't bother me and dive right in, dive in teh CP sense of diving ;)

Top Bottom