Cyberpunk 2077 Anna Nox Bug

+
There seems to be something wrong with the gig for defeating one of the cyberpsychos in the game. The cyberpsycho in question is Anna Nox, the one in "GIG: Occupational Hazard". When I went to the area where the player is to fight her, she is rendered waist deep down the floor and is unable to move. I defeated her with a non lethal weapon and from the progress of the "Psycho Killer" side job, it won't count and it won't prompt the action where you are to contact Regina for the player to turn in the side job.

Is there a fix to this, or is this included in the backlogs?
Post automatically merged:

anna_nox.jpg

Last edited:
When I went to fight her there were these like beams of something coming out of her like I've seen from Fallout 76. Made it extra creepy lol. She wasn't added to my list of the 17 either. She may not be one of them I dunno.

My Anna is stuck in the floor as well but I just left her there alive and hoping they fix it. If you take her down she falls into the floor and becomes non-lootable and seems to die as well.
If CDPR needs a save file with a stuck living Anna I have one :D

Worked fine for me. even knocked her out with the car lift in the background. Guess ive been lucky about quest bugs...

Top Bottom