Cyberpunk 2077 at E3 2019

+

So a small chance of a public demo then?

Neat! We might finally be able to touch it and assure ourselves it's not a mirage.

My question is then is behind the scenes thing still happening as well? If so what that one will contain that the public one wont?

My question is then is behind the scenes thing still happening as well? If so what that one will contain that the public one wont?

My guess would be that IF they plan to split it to public/behind closed doors, the public content would be something shorter, as there will be definitely more people coming to public booth. The turnover has to be quicker in this case. Shorter content = more people able to watch it.

When they did the Witcher 3 public demo back in the day, both the journo and public demos were exactly the same length.

Interesting, now it begs the question if the differences are indeed presentation length related, or if even different content will be shown.

Was The Witcher 3 also shown similarly at E3 2014? I guess no hands on gameplay would make sense with a spring 2020 planned release, as the game is probably still in alpha state then and the content is not finished yet.

Top Bottom