Cyberpunk 2077 Chats by REXX

+
Hey chooms!

Figured I'd post this here seeing as its starting to come along nicely. About a month ago I started to create my very own custom chats for Cyberpunk 2077. I designed a UI based on that seen in-game and coded it all together, so now I am able to create any chat I like between characters or anyone really! I posted a few in Judy's and Panam's topics, but seeing as my chats a growing, it was time to make a dedicated topic for the chats :)

Below is a screenshot of the main page where you can choose which gender V you'd like to read the chats as. The from there, you can choose a character from Cyberpunk 2077 and read their chats.

cyberpunk2077chats_rexx_landingpage.png

Here is the link to the site where you can read them: Cyberpunk 2077 Chats by REXX

I am periodically updating with new chats and I will also post here when a new chat becomes available.

Happy reading chooms!​

This is really cool, I love it!
I really think this UI could be a powerful tool for fanfics, and I can't wait to check the new chats when they come out.
What about branching options inside each chat ? I'm guessing it would require a lot more work from you (writing and coding wise) but it could add whole other layer to the experience
Anyway, great work !
Happy_Judy_PNG.png

Dude, that's great work. Feel like it's original content from the game, and man that UI...gorgeous !

Thank you for your hard work :)
Thanks, really appreciate it :)
Post automatically merged:

This is really cool, I love it!
I really think this UI could be a powerful tool for fanfics, and I can't wait to check the new chats when they come out.
What about branching options inside each chat ? I'm guessing it would require a lot more work from you (writing and coding wise) but it could add whole other layer to the experience
Anyway, great work ! View attachment 11206333
I was playing around with the idea of allowing readers to choose an option then get a response based on the option, but it seemed too complicated. So, instead. I began working on (and still have loads to do) a chat generator where anyone can create their own chats! Again, this concept is still a work in progress and still only in the early stages.

Afternoon, chooms!

The first chat between V (Female) and Rogue Amendiares is finished and can be read here:

V (Female) & Rogue Amendiares Chat 001

:)

Last edited:
Damn... I missed so many😐... These are great
Thanks choom! Appreciate it! :D

You kept the personalities of them which is great. The question and responses is done well. Nice work.
Thank you very much! Glad you like them!

I have imrpoved the site slightly by making the buttons fully clickable (only the text would open up links to chats), as well as adding my "Linktree" page at the bottom and removing the Twitter logo.

Other than that, two new chats are available:

V (Female) & Jackie Welles Chat 001

V (Male) & Rogue Amendiares Chat 001

Enjoy, choombas!

Hey chooms!

Figured I'd post this here seeing as its starting to come along nicely. About a month ago I started to create my very own custom chats for Cyberpunk 2077. I designed a UI based on that seen in-game and coded it all together, so now I am able to create any chat I like between characters or anyone really! I posted a few in Judy's and Panam's topics, but seeing as my chats a growing, it was time to make a dedicated topic for the chats :)

Below is a screenshot of the main page where you can choose which gender V you'd like to read the chats as. The from there, you can choose a character from Cyberpunk 2077 and read their chats.

View attachment 11206306

Here is the link to the site where you can read them: Cyberpunk 2077 Chats by REXX

I am periodically updating with new chats and I will also post here when a new chat becomes available.

Happy reading chooms!​
This is awesome dude! Looks like actual gameplay!

Top Bottom