Cyberpunk 2077 Corrupt a wish

+
I'd say it depend on the mood and all more than the language, an angry French guy can be as intimidating than a German one lol
But the real thing is to scream so high that you blow away people ears

Germans just sound angry.
If you don't speak German then someone whispering sweet nothings in your ear sends a not-so-nice shiver down your spine.

That is true. We can speak very nicely and seductive if we want to. Unfortunately we don't. Ever.

On the other hand if you don't speak French someone cussing you out makes you smile and feel good.

Wrong. French makes me being pissed off for the rest of the day. It's just... I don't know. I can't effing stand it. Unless the person is a woman and says "Je t'aime", that is.

I'm not quite sure what us English speakers sound like to others ... confused?

Patriotic if american.

Snotty if british.

an angry French guy can be as intimidating than a German lol

NEVER.

That is true. We can speak very nicely and seductive if we want to. Unfortunately we don't. Ever.

There was that one time. Oh, no, wait...that was an Austrian. Never mind. Very pleasant people.

Wrong. French makes me being pissed off for the rest of the day. It's just... I don't know. I can't effing stand it. Unless the person is a woman and says "Je t'aime", that is.

Well, of course it makes you angry. Duh. But those of us who feel love, sorrow and compassion, to us French sounds beautiful.

I believe in the idea of an intimidating Frenchman speaking his language, I just can't think of any. Jean Reno, one of my favourite actors and capable of being quite scary, ( the cleaner, Vincent, in La Femme Nikita), even he sounds delightful in French.

French and Italian and Spanish - the beautiful languages, truly.

German, Russian, Japanese..these are wonderful languages for mis-ordering dinner in and starting an invasion by mistake.

Also, La Femme Nikita. Not a Cyberpunk movie, but only because it lacked cyberware. Everything, else great stuff. I love it, one of my absolutely favourites.

[video=youtube;t-tu5sIusJ0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-tu5sIusJ0&index=2&list=PL81FECCE4019B54FC[/video]

I deeply apologize for the dubbing - I couldn't find one in the original language. Zap it! Zap it!

Well I never! And good day to you too sir!

Don't worry, we love you. Because you are kingdom and stuff. Very cool, honestly. Many germans wish Germany to be a monarchy.

And you make good fries.

There was that one time. Oh, no, wait...that was an Austrian. Never mind. Very pleasant people.

If only they could decide, if they are german, italian, or swiss... :p

But those of us who feel love, sorrow and compassion, to us French sounds beautiful.

Or maybe it's because many canadians are raised speaking french... We in the south of Germany, on the other side? Our kids are forced to learn french - for whatever reason. I mean, english is mandatory too and that's totally fine by me, I love the language, but... french? IT'S SO HARD TO LEARN! The grammar, UGH!

You know, I've finished highschool a few years ago. But the wounds... They are still fresh. >shudder< French was almost as terrifying as math.

German, Russian, Japanese..these are wonderful languages for mis-ordering dinner in and starting an invasion by mistake.

Don't worry, even if you spoke the worst german possible (And I heard quite a bit of really really bad german from guests when I went to Disneyworld), we germans have no intention to start an invasion anywhere for the next ~500 years. I thought that to be obvious. For reasons.

Our soldiers deployed in Iraq right know don't count of course.

And japanese... Sore wa subarashi. I love it.

I love Scrubs. But really, usually we don't speak like the evil old Hausfrau.

Well, of course it makes you angry. Duh. But those of us who feel love, sorrow and compassion, to us French sounds beautiful
I believe in the idea of an intimidating Frenchman speaking his language, I just can't think of any. Jean Reno, one of my favourite actors and capable of being quite scary, ( the cleaner, Vincent, in La Femme Nikita), even he sounds delightful in French.
French and Italian and Spanish - the beautiful languages, truly.

Gerard De Suresnes wasn't quitte a nice sounding person (It was some kind of a white-trash-bum that has a Radio Show in 96 to the early 2000's here, he was really dumb since he left school in 5th grade at 17yo, not kidding, pumped with alcool, people called to say stupid things and he always ended crazy, screaming around, thrashing the studio and sometimes even fighting with the sound crew because they had fun pissing him off, which what pretty easy anyway since he never liked anyone except girls and...himself lol....good old time of free radio stuff...) And trust me, this kind of dude don't make sound this language beautifull lol.

Well, I don't know if it's intimidating but he was making it sounding ugly for sure lol
And whatever language isn't really intimidating if the person who tell it isn't... remember the angry german kid everyone made fun of?

Italian is a hella beautifull and romantic sounding language, but once you'll see a wasted bulky italian screaming around with a baseball bat, I doubt you'll want to make fun of him lol

Last edited:
I love Scrubs. But really, usually we don't speak like the evil old Hausfrau.

I know (I was in Germany many times). Thats the point it sounds different depending on how you speak it. Like Elliot in Scrubs which can do sweet little milkmaid, and old Hausfrau. :D

Even the milkmaid sounded kind of scary, frankly.

I'm trying -really- hard not to thing of fat wasted Italian dudes with baseball bats babbling love poems now. Damn my imagination.

I'm trying -really- hard not to thing of fat wasted Italian dudes with baseball bats babbling love poems now. Damn my imagination.

Your foul thoughts are contagious, you know that? Can't think of anything else now. :D

We are cyberpunks.

Cyberpunks without game news, that is

Cyberpunks without game news, that is

There are plenty good cyberpunk books to (re)read, movies, anime, the original pnp, ect... to makes us wait 'till we have some news.
I doubt we'll have any really important news before end of next year, at best anyway, patience is a must have about this game it seems.
Then, we'll be all:

[Sard Edit: Something something something should have been in a private message or somewhere not in this thread. Hilariously destroyed now.]

[Kofe Edit: But you got what I said, I assume.]

[Sard Edit: Hell no. I was drinking. Again.]

[Kofe Edit: So was I, and not just some cheap hooch. This stuff makes me feel entitled against my better knowledge.]

Last edited:
Uh... is Sard really editing that much or is this like a new fad in which people write posts like he did? Has the Sard AI gone rogue on us? Because Sard is an AI, a canadian AI, right? But now it has acquired a canadian self-awareness. Maybe that one post in the Off Topic is to blame for all this.

Uh... is Sard really editing that much or is this like a new fad in which people write posts like he did? Has the Sard AI gone rogue on us? Because Sard is an AI, a canadian AI, right? But now it has acquired a canadian self-awareness. Maybe that one post in the Off Topic is to blame for all this.

Pretty sure that if someone did a fake Sard edit he'd come along and re-edit it. And he's aware of EVERYONE, not just himself. So I think we'd better get back on topic.

So.... what are your wishes again for CP77? (And we should really necro that corrupt-a-wish thread for Christmas)

Top Bottom