Cyberpunk 2077 Corrupt a wish

+
Granted. And, as requested, they're all used for fracking shale.

But I'll help you rephrase that.
I wish for robots. Sizes: Small, medium and large.

Granted, there are a variety of robots in different sizes. Due to the games lore that CDPR decided upon they have all been moved to Europe and are thus no where to be seen in the game.

I wish the witcher side of the forums weren't such a negative place to be right now.

real wish: I wish for a mode similar to The Witchers dark mode where if you die, your dead for good and can't reload your save.

Granted, there are a variety of robots in different sizes. Due to the games lore that CDPR decided upon they have all been moved to Europe and are thus no where to be seen in the game.

I wish the witcher side of the forums weren't such a negative place to be right now.

real wish: I wish for a mode similar to The Witchers dark mode where if you die, your dead for good and can't reload your save.
Granted, but the game uninstalls after that.

I wish for a detailed injury system.

Granted, but the weapons are so powerfull that you'll be dead before noticing anything, and if you don't die, you fall uncounsious from the shock, so you screen turn black.

I wish for a great Night City, with a wide variety of architecture, and limiting the forced background music only for the story moments, letting your character hanging out, having the city living on it's own, earing the car passes by, the music coming out from a bar, etc... more than having the same music over and over, once you pull a foot on the pavement "Yes, everyone listen to the same song boy"

Granted: But the elaborate detail of the extent of the injury information is on par with a wikipedia site and about as accurate. Also, "Please donate to help us fund this site!"

I wish: Oculus Rift was full supported and came free with every collectors edition bundle... (ooooohhh plug me in)

Granted, but the weapons are so powerfull that you'll be dead before noticing anything, and if you don't die, you fall uncounsious from the shock, so you screen turn black.

I wish for a great Night City, with a wide variety of architecture, and limiting the forced background music only for the story moments, letting your character hanging out, having the city living on it's own, earing the car passes by, the music coming out from a bar, etc... more than having the same music over and over, once you pull a foot on the pavement "Yes, everyone listen to the same song boy"

Granted: and I actually like this idea. So it is hard for me to nix it. But I will: The achitecture is so dense that it causes bass traps and unequal accoustics making the sounds unlistenable. All music is 8bit due to referencing limits and causes desyncing and l...ag be...yon..d belie...f.

AGAIN! I wish: Oculus Rift was full supported and came free with every collectors edition bundle... (ooooohhh plug me in)

Granted: and I actually like this idea. So it is hard for me to nix it. But I will: The achitecture is so dense that it causes bass traps and unequal accoustics making the sounds unlistenable. All music is 8bit due to referencing limits and causes desyncing and l...ag be...yon..d belie...f.

AGAIN! I wish: Oculus Rift was full supported and came free with every collectors edition bundle... (ooooohhh plug me in)

Granted, but they works on 9v battery, and reloading one aren't supported.

I wish there will be plenty of random events in the game (your house looted, random accidents on the road, shoot-out in the streets, police chases in the streets, etc...)

Granted: But all blame for all actions gets placed on you and the hoardes and law escalate to the equivlent of 5 stars in GTA, thus crushing you instantly.

I wish TrackIR was supported for in-vehicle modes. (maybe)

Granted: But all blame for all actions gets placed on you and the hoardes and law escalate to the equivlent of 5 stars in GTA, thus crushing you instantly.

I wish TrackIR was supported for in-vehicle modes. (maybe)

Granted but as CDPR aren't sure how many will use it, they only made it to recognize two view points straight ahead and right behind you (looking away from your monitor).

I wish Max Mike would return to these forums and give us the inside scoop once more.

Granted but as CDPR aren't sure how many will use it, they only made it to recognize two view points straight ahead and right behind you (looking away from your monitor).

I wish Max Mike would return to these forums and give us the inside scoop once more.

Granted, and he does so with a video but he's inhaled a lot of helium.

I wish the RedKit for this game came early, at launch if possible, and for it to be super easy to use so that we can have modders interested in giving us full campaigns and other great user created content.

Granted but they so easy that the only mods we end up getting are from 12 year olds who wish the game was more like Call of Duty.

I wish we could fly helicopters but after some considerable lessons and skill point distribution for balance purposes.

Granted but they so easy that the only mods we end up getting are from 12 year olds who wish the game was more like Call of Duty.

I wish we could fly helicopters but after some considerable lessons and skill point distribution for balance purposes.

hahaha 12 year olds... oh god, now I worry...

Granted, but the ceiling is so low that you are barely scraping of the ground to get clearance for the majority of the time in flight because there is so much poly congestion due to the elaborate architecture and world detail design, as requested in earlier wishes.

I wish feral animals like dogs, cats and salmon were interactive and a menace in some areas of town

hahaha 12 year olds... oh god, now I worry...

Granted, but the ceiling is so low that you are barely scraping of the ground to get clearance for the majority of the time in flight because there is so much poly congestion due to the elaborate architecture and world detail design, as requested in earlier wishes.

I wish feral animals like dogs, cats and salmon were interactive and a menace in some areas of town

Granted, but salmon are a menace in ALL AREAS OF TOWN!

I wish we get at least a couple of usable models of FBC and ACPA, even if they're extremely rare or unique and extremely hard to get, maybe needing to organise an incursion on a military base. This sandbox needs its own "tank" or "jetpack".

Granted, but salmon are a menace in ALL AREAS OF TOWN!

I wish we get at least a couple of usable models of FBC and ACPA, even if they're extremely rare or unique and extremely hard to get, maybe needing to organise an incursion on a military base. This sandbox needs its own "tank" or "jetpack".

Granted but due to a new anti-theft system that you can't bypass in game they are designed to self destruct as soon as you get into them.

I wish there would be a little *nod and a wink* kind of hidden easter egg towards CDPR's Witcher games.

I wish there would be a little *nod and a wink* kind of hidden easter egg towards CDPR's Witcher games.

Granted, but it will have a large and non-optional quest marker with "WITCHER EASTER EGG HERE!" on it, and five minutes of mandatory exposition just in case you don't get it. And it will reveal the ending of TW3.

I wish I could think of new wishes as easily as I could think of ways of corrupting others'

I wish I could think of new wishes as easily as I could think of ways of corrupting others'

Granted, but all new wishes you think up will be the equivalent of what a 3-year-old, or Sard, would come up with.

I wish Bioware, CDPR, and inXile would cooperate on a computer game with a $50,000,000 budget and NO publisher pushing them to release by X date.

Granted, but all new wishes you think up will be the equivalent of what a 3-year-old, or Sard, would come up with.

I wish Bioware, CDPR, and inXile would cooperate on a computer game with a $50,000,000 budget and NO publisher pushing them to release by X date.

Granted, but then you discover that magical star child thingie wasn't EA's fault.

I wish for "good" moral choices to be there, but for them not to be automatically rewarding, in fact, I'd want being good to be extra hard and resource consuming.

I wish for "good" moral choices to be there, but for them not to be automatically rewarding, in fact, I'd want being good to be extra hard and resource consuming.

Granted the Witcher games are re-released at the expense of delaying cyberpunk a couple of years.

I wish I had a fish... In cyberpunk 2077.

Add Bethesda and its epic!

Top Bottom