Cyberpunk 2077 Cosplay Contest Grand Finale!

+

Lilayah

CD PROJEKT RED

Back in June 2019 we announced the official Cyberpunk 2077 Cosplay Contest and it’s finally time to reveal the winners!

It started with hundreds of talented cosplayers and came down to the final 12:
We were blown away by their costumes, so we asked Maja Felicitas and Maul Cosplay to be our expert judges and help us make this tough decision.

Watch the Grand Finale to find out who took home the main prize!

Dude... first place winner even had a spider bot. A SPIDER BOT!

The other Royce had an exoskeleton...

The contestants were amazing! I'm sad that there has to be winners and losers. I was mildly surprised to see the Dum-Dum win, but in the photos you can really see the detail which is amazing.

I was really impressed by the Lizzy Wizzy cosplay and the Royces. Everyone looked cool!

:love::love::love: *STANDING OVATION!!!* :love::love::love:

Hell yeah! Those were some amazing cosplays! Congrats to the ALL the finalists! My mind was blown. I mean, this was a cosplay contest, right? If you didn't tell me, I woulda guessed it was a short film contest. I checked and per the contest rules, "A short video of you moving in the costume" was all that was required!!! The amount of time, money, and talent (well outside just cosplay) that was displayed is unreal. It is especially crazy considering the contest was dragged out for over a year (THIS YEAR of all years!!!), which means much of the work was likely done during lockdown. That's probably why we saw basements and garages LOL :LOL:

All blood, sweat, and tears aside... It musta been META AF to work on a Cyberpunk cosplay when the world seemed to be going to s**t!

Top Bottom