Cyberpunk 2077 - Craft bug - Can't drop, sell or disassemble iconic items

+
FOUND A FIX FOR THIS!

Resort the inventory by a different parameter ( IE Quality, Name, DPS, etc. ) This should clear the bug, and allow you to disassemble or drop the item again

FOUND A FIX FOR THIS!

Resort the inventory by a different parameter ( IE Quality, Name, DPS, etc. ) This should clear the bug, and allow you to disassemble or drop the item again

Sadly not true or not working for me (PC Steam Version latest Patch)

Open Inventory
1609071704288.png

Sort by price:
1609071736852.png

Try to Sell:
1609071771208.png

I've the problem with Dying Night gun, after upgrading it, the low stat version it's stuck in my inventory.

This is also affecting me. Luckily its just clothes at the moment but Im afraid to end up with a bunch of s*** in my inventory that I cant get rid of. I cant hold much as it...

I had a similar problem with Crash. I couldn't drop it, stash it at my apartment, or disassemble it (not that I really wanted to take it apart, though), but I was able to transfer into my car's stash. After I did that, I was then able to drop it or move it to my apartment's stash.

Hope that helps.

Edit: This didn't help with any of Johnny's clothes, by the way.

It's happening to me for all of Johnny's iconic clothes and river's pistol. Please fix these bug asap. Can't remove, sell, disassemble or store in my storage.

having same issue. received crash weapon but i didnt read those text messages. i noticed that i can craft legendary version so i did that immediately. i got stuck with legendary and rare version with mission marks.

after this i read the text messages and mark was gone from rare version but i was stuck with legendary version.

oh well, at least it isnt game breaking alot but annoying

It's happening to me for all of Johnny's iconic clothes and river's pistol. Please fix these bug asap. Can't remove, sell, disassemble or store in my storage.
same. ever since I crafted my "Crash" into legendary, it is flagged. same goes for Johnny's outfit pieces.

same. ever since I crafted my "Crash" into legendary, it is flagged. same goes for Johnny's outfit pieces.
also dealing with this and multiple items I cannot get rid of from inventory.. didn't notice till it was too late and now picking up 1 item will over burden me.. This really needs to get addressed asap I've stopped playing for almost two weeks now due to this stupid bug

I'm having issues with disassembling soda cans. Sometimes it glitches and won't let me disassemble multiple cans. I've tried reloading a previous save and still it won't work.
I haven't cleared the cache in a little while. Maybe I'll try that but it's still worth noting as it makes crafting difficult

Could be with the disassembling thing for cans, is part of one of the patches modified it. I've noticed I can't disassemble all of the mk 1 healing I find every...5...feet. Not even 1 at a time.

I had a similar problem with Crash. I couldn't drop it, stash it at my apartment, or disassemble it (not that I really wanted to take it apart, though), but I was able to transfer into my car's stash. After I did that, I was then able to drop it or move it to my apartment's stash.

Hope that helps.

Edit: This didn't help with any of Johnny's clothes, by the way.

I can't do that and I've same problem with my second PG with "Crash" cause I can't see it from my inventory when I try to drop into my car's stash. How did you do that?

I think I found a workaround for River's revolver at least.

Wait 24 hours and the yellow ! should disappear and you can now deposit/sell/deconstruct.

Is it possible to edit the save game somehow, to edit or delete the weapon and try to give it back by console or something?

I had a similar problem with Crash. I couldn't drop it, stash it at my apartment, or disassemble it (not that I really wanted to take it apart, though), but I was able to transfer into my car's stash. After I did that, I was then able to drop it or move it to my apartment's stash...
this isn't an option for me.
Crash isn't available to be placed in the car trunk stash either.

not only can I not discard, stash or sell the upgraded Legendary Crash; it's info doesn't show in the menu either.
when trying to view it's stats or compare it to another weapon there is no info panel that appears.

all other weapons and clothing seem fine so far, but i will be creating a save beforehand each time i upgrade any items from now on.
I think I found a workaround for River's revolver at least.

Wait 24 hours and the yellow ! should disappear and you can now deposit/sell/deconstruct.
waiting for 24hrs didn't change anything in regards to the Legendary Crash bug.

I just wanted to push this thread. I've got the same problem: Johnny's clothes are flagged as quest item, not destroyable, not able to put them out of the inventory. The same issue came up with the "Crash" revolver after upgrading it to legendary. And finally the same issue persists with skippy and even on my second char also with skippy: I got the dialogue, I chose "No, I'm keeping you", the quest "machine gun" started nevertheless and skippy still got the quest item flag.

Does someone know how to unflag items, using the debug console?

Can confirm the issue with Crash (River's gun) and all of Johnny's items. All other iconic are fine. Hope you guys (Red's dev team) can fix that with the next patch because I really like to upgrade to legendary.

Cheers Euclid

Update: After the last gig got Kerry's gun and went back to the apartment to stash it. Noticed that Crash had no longer the yellow exclamation mark and could stash that ,too. Decided to upgrade both guns. Kerry's went well, epic, legendary and could stash it. But the legendary Crash got a yellow exclamation mark, means no way to stash it. E.

Last edited:
Top Bottom