Cyberpunk 2077 - Craft bug - Can't drop, sell or disassemble iconic items

+
Just made River's last mission, Following The River, and got Crash. My second playthrough. First one all went fine, but now it got stuck as you guys say, like a mission item.

Done some research and found this on reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/cyberpunkgame/comments/kftsi7 In this page I found a message with a youtube link, the video is this:

That's what worked for me. Fell free to see the reddit link for other solutions that fits you better.

man, this is a joke. The bug will complete its birthday and will not be fixed. I reset the game in the first weeks without this problem, now with the possible DLCs I thought about playing a little bit in my save and presto... Panam's rifle can't be disassembled or dropped, Johnny's clothes too. A bug reported in 2020 and still remains.

Just wanted to post an update. This glitch is still active as of 08/17/2021. Somehow, I managed to get rid of the flag on some of Johny's clothing items but not his trousers or Crash. I really don't feel like downloading another program to fix something like this, but will most likely end up doing it since I doubt this will be fixed anytime soon...

Empirical evidence on PC v1.6, shows saving & loading the game cleans up the invalid duplicate icon items.

P.S. I made sure to disable all mods that may had fixed this. For users not seeing the reported fix behaviour, the mods I disabled were: Cyber Engine Tweaks, Redscript, Cybercmod. I did not however, disable REDmod support https://www.cyberpunk.net/en/modding-support

Last edited:
Had the same problem on PC, temporary fix is to save, exit to menu and load. Duplicates should gest removed then.

Hey! Got the same bug with dozens of items. Good thing - they don't weight. They're just visual nuisance if I look at backpack. if I attempt to equip a weapon slot, they don't appear there.

Bumping this bug again. I have phantom liberty and patch 2.01.

I sold Dying Night back to Wilson right after acquiring it.

I went back killing The Pickup mission to buy it back because I heard it can be added to my stash wall.

It wasn't in his buy back tab, but in the main tab. I purchased it and it has a quest icon (exclamation mark). I cannot store it in my stash, it won't let me. When I try to sell it again, it won't even show up in my inventory.

Please fix!

Bumping this bug again. I have phantom liberty and patch 2.01.

I sold Dying Night back to Wilson right after acquiring it.

I went back killing The Pickup mission to buy it back because I heard it can be added to my stash wall.

It wasn't in his buy back tab, but in the main tab. I purchased it and it has a quest icon (exclamation mark). I cannot store it in my stash, it won't let me. When I try to sell it again, it won't even show up in my inventory.

Please fix!
you can report it here for example:

Just click on Contact Us to send a ticket to support.

Top Bottom