Cyberpunk 2077 crashing m2 disk

+
None of us can say it isn't cdpr for definite without having a look at the code. But... unless they have done amazingly dodgy and insane things such as bypassing your operating system calls and accessing the hardrive directly it just isn't cdpr's fault.
Well, yes. It's basically an allegation that Cyberpunk is actually a trojan that can get past both your OS and the drive's own firmware to make it do things the drive shouldn't be able to do because... Reasons... Therefore I demand money.

The error report itself explicitly points to hardware failure.

The question would seem more aptly phrased: "why is my drive breaking Cyberpunk?"

Well from what ive noticed with a samsung drive you really cant trust the magican temp readouts. Hwinfo gives temps of the memory and the controller. Controller is allways quite a bit hotter(Hwinfo has 2 temp readouts). Could also be a motherboard issue or really unlucky with 2 m.2s in a row (sounds kinda odd) Anyways would be nice too know what really happend since i was thinking about getting a 980 but guess ill have too check for myself ^^

R001c

Forum regular
So, you took the most taxing pc game you could get your hands on and decided to run it on an encrypted drive. WHY?
Am not even going to ask why enterprise.

Last edited:
Top Bottom