Cyberpunk 2077 creation menus needs an update

+
Just a note to the developers, I was thinking of how you could fix things in the character creation menus to make a bit more sense. Thinking back to when I made my characters in Fallout 4 prompted me to think how the character creation could be better - and more importantly - more logical in Cyberpunk 2077.

1. When you choose skin-tone, you gradient from dark to light or visa versa. The way it's now doesn't really makes sense.

2. The same applies to body-parts (nose, chin, ears, eyes, brows, nail-paints etc.) Eg. group noses from Long to Short, and within each 'category' of 'longness', line them up from Broad to Thin. It should be easy to scroll through and select the preferred nose.

3. You need to fix the genital not showing on females (because they wear 'shorts') during normal game-play, when nudity is tagged 'Ok' by the player.

When wearing the spacesuit during the cut-scene of the last mission before end-credits, nails should be made invisible. Right now my long nails poke through the spacesuit. Didn't see it until after I started to look at the screenshots I made. See image attached. I know it's just nitpicking, there are 1000 other important things that needs to be addressed, but don't forget the small things when they're done!!

1609554966545.png

Last edited by a moderator:
You should really put a spoiler tag in your headline as you are discussing end-game. Just saying as the game is barely 2 weeks old.

First thing I noticed when I started playing 2 days ago, the mouse cursor jumped around so much on the character creation screen that when I confirmed and started the game my girl had green hair in the mirror because I didn't notice it had changed on me.

There's another instance where the prompt to press TAB to confirm an action doesn't work. It only showed up once and seemed totally out of place. I don't think TAB is even mapped by default is it?

I'm unplugging my controller and seeing if that changes anything. I use mouse/kb.

And yeah that first post has a big spoiler in it for me and maybe many others, damn wish I hadn't seen that.

This game's character creation should have been just an updated version of Dragon's Dogma. They too used to preset selections system but a much more advanced version being able to change legs, torso, and arms individually. you could also adjust weight, height, The position of your facial features And how tone your muscles were among other things. They should just do that but with body tattoos and cosmetic cyberwear like npc and stuff. Still on brand for there design style but so much more Satisfying.

Top Bottom